Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Sim wont start. Please help.

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim wont start. Please help. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Every time I try to start Flight Simulator it immediately shows me this. Please help me with this I have been searching for a month for a fix... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Venturian456, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Sim wont start. Please help.

Microsoft Flight Sim wont start. Please help. 2c36a15b-221c-42c0-95d1-f6c31bb629da?upload=true.png

Every time I try to start Flight Simulator it immediately shows me this. Please help me with this I have been searching for a month for a fix and I can't figure this out.

IM USING INSIDER BUILD 20185.rs_prerelease.200731-1415

PC Specs: GTX 1660Ti, Intel Core i7-9750H, 16GB Ram.

:)

Venturian456, Sep 11, 2020

2. microsoft flight sim 2004 help

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the question, mentioned below:

• Which version of Flight simulator would you like to install?

I would suggest you to try these steps below and check, if it helps.

Try to install Microsoft flight simulator game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode
    and check, if that helps.

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator game from the Microsoft website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Microsoft flight simulator
    game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator game install and then, check the functionality.

Please feel free to get back to us, if you need further help and we would be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 11, 2020
  3. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 11, 2020
  4. dr610 Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim wont start. Please help.

ms flight sim 2004 game wont load

I recently changed my pc to one featuring windows 10. Steam works fine with ms flight sim but the 2004 version seems to have decided it wont even load at all and I wondered why this is. Ive read other posts and it seems everyone else can get their discs
    to load but my new pc wont even load the first of the four ms flight sim 2004 discs

Any help appreciated

Original Title: ms flight sim 2004

dr610, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Sim wont start. Please help.

1. Microsoft Flight Sim wont start. Please help. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up: Hello, I tried launching MSFS 2020 today on my PC but it crashes at the loading screen every time, regardless of safe mode or normal.My drivers are up to date and my microsoft/xbox sign in details are correct.Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 TiDriver version 537.13AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D...
  3. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up: Hello, I tried launching MSFS 2020 today on my PC but it crashes at the loading screen every time, regardless of safe mode or normal.My drivers are up to date and my microsoft/xbox sign in details are correct.Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 TiDriver version 537.13AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D...
  4. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  5. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  6. Microsoft flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight Sim 2020: I have recently bought a Dell Alienware tower Aurora R11 I dont have enough space for the game so im using a external hard drive. Two times ive had to download Flight Sim and I keep coming back to it being deleted....... Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong....
  7. microsoft flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight sim: need support buying installing flight simulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim/f65d7717-0695-4364-966a-9125db72e1fb
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim: Holy cow, Did I just buy a flight sim for over 100 dollars tht does not come with a Manual on how to fly or even how to use the product Microsoft sold me. This is seriously bad. Microsoft you need to be giving me some money back. Yep gonna be needing a reply to this>...
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Sim X: Hello, I have been getting the same message over and over again every time I try to play the game. It says side by side error whenever I try tp play. O have tried all the remedies on the web. I would really like some help! Thank you....
  10. Microsoft flight sim 2020 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 wont launch: Hi i recently downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator to my pc which i was very excited to play. Unfortunately when ever i click the icon for the game, nothing will happen the game will not launch and i have tried uninstalling it and installing it again and nothing has worked...