Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Sim X Installs But Then I Cannot Find Any Files

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim X Installs But Then I Cannot Find Any Files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bought A New(2006) Never Used Microsoft Flight Sim X and installed it on my computer running Windows 10. I cant get a shortcut to the game much less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jjpinkfloyd, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Microsoft Flight Sim X Installs But Then I Cannot Find Any Files

Bought A New(2006) Never Used Microsoft Flight Sim X and installed it on my computer running Windows 10. I cant get a shortcut to the game much less ANY files on computer although it says it has been installed correctly.(I've done this 4 times)

:)

jjpinkfloyd, Nov 3, 2019
  2. RevengE Win User

Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Nov 3, 2019
  3. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim X Installs But Then I Cannot Find Any Files

MS Flight Sim X

Recently I installed Flight Sim X into a new laptop with a Win 7 OS (had been operating it for a number of years in my old desktop with an XP OS).

Had a couple of issues, but got it installed.

However, some things weren't operating the way I had hoped so I decided to do an uninstall/reinstall.

When I attempt to reinstall, the process will start and then abruptly stop with the "InstallShield" stating 1628: Failed to complete installation.

I have looked on the C drive, and there are no Microsoft Flight Sim X files that can be found (thinking maybe something is sitting there conflicting with the attempted install).

But, when you go to the control panel and look at the uninstall program option, Flight Sim is still listed (even though no files exist on the hard drive). When you request it to be uninstalled, the process will start (InstallShield), run for about a minute
    and then simply stop with nothing happening.

Anyone have any ideas?

StephenNierengarten, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Sim X Installs But Then I Cannot Find Any Files

1. Microsoft Flight Sim X Installs But Then I Cannot Find Any Files - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Cannot install Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Flight Sim: i pre-ordered the $120 version of MFS 2020. Today I tried to install it and install is greyed out. I found other forum posts on how to 'solve' this. I've spent the last hour doing every single 'solution' and nothing has worked. I bought it on a different email than what...
  3. Cannot install Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Flight Sim: i pre-ordered the $120 version of MFS 2020. Today I tried to install it and install is greyed out. I found other forum posts on how to 'solve' this. I've spent the last hour doing every single 'solution' and nothing has worked. I bought it on a different email than what...
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Sim X: Hello, I have been getting the same message over and over again every time I try to play the game. It says side by side error whenever I try tp play. O have tried all the remedies on the web. I would really like some help! Thank you....
  5. Cannot install Flight Sim

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Flight sim x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight sim x: For some reason the fly now button isn't there. How do I restore it? Thanks in advance, Gordon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/74fd439c-47e1-4b32-9ba2-bf7eb42668d8
  7. Flight Sim X

Flight Sim X: Does win 10 support this?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/f0a479f5-c046-4276-a012-1d3fe7d36caf
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim X: Dear Community I would be very grateful if someone out there can help me with the answer to what is hopefully a very simple question: I have just purchased Microsoft Flight Sim X Steam edition. I purchased this with the intention of using a B737 (Pref.600-800 series)...
  9. Flight Sim X

Flight Sim X: I installed Flight Sim X. It installed properly but failed to put a shortcut to access the program and I can't find the program anywhere. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/4aeff851-d08f-4f72-a642-4a08d37d2a45
  10. Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim X: I purchased FSX in October 2009. I cannot find the activation code I used to install it on my computer. As you might have guessed, I now have a new computer and want to reinstall FSX but cannot find the code. Any ideas where to look? Do I have to use Steam? I would prefer...