Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Sim2020 Loading problem

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim2020 Loading problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Have bben trying for 5 days now to load this game. It eventually downloaded ok. but when trying to run game it crashes at various point of the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Redhornet87, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Sim2020 Loading problem

I Have bben trying for 5 days now to load this game. It eventually downloaded ok. but when trying to run game it crashes at various point of the loading screen. I have only once been able to get on to the game screen, but after selecting airport it crashed once more. I am running Intel Core i7 Processor and Nvidea graphics card, plenty of hard drive space 150GB left after install trying to play this game is soooooo frustrating.

:)

Redhornet87, Aug 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 23, 2020
  3. krsokol Win User
    Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim2020 Loading problem

microsoft flight sim 2004 help

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the question, mentioned below:

• Which version of Flight simulator would you like to install?

I would suggest you to try these steps below and check, if it helps.

Try to install Microsoft flight simulator game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode
    and check, if that helps.

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator game from the Microsoft website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Microsoft flight simulator
    game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator game install and then, check the functionality.

Please feel free to get back to us, if you need further help and we would be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Sim2020 Loading problem

1. Microsoft Flight Sim2020 Loading problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim2020

2. flight sim will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight sim will not load: I have tried everything to get MS flight sim to work... it crashes before loading.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-will-not-load/06213135-4011-4c7d-883c-4319026c7eb8
  3. flight sim will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flight sim will not load: I have tried everything to get MS flight sim to work... it crashes before loading.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-will-not-load/06213135-4011-4c7d-883c-4319026c7eb8
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator takes FOREVER to load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator takes FOREVER to load: I've almost given up but I really really want to play this game. It worked for AGES then the last update basically buggered the game up.So far:Downloaded and installed to NVME OS Drive, NVME Games drive, Brand new SSD, all fail to load.I've reset, and repaired the game each...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator download problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator download problem: Hi,I bought MSFS20 CD but it did not work so I used active code to download it from Microsoft store. It worked and I was able to play game till 5. 25. 2021 when windows sed that there is an error and I needed to reinstall game. Then I uninstall the game and opened Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Loading issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Loading issue: helllo, I have a digital copy of microsoft flight simulator 2020. IT has been working fine. Howerver now when I try to load the game it asks for a Microsoft flight simulator 2020 disc. It will not let me proceed any further. I don't even have a disc drive on my computer....
  7. microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem: I connot manage setting axis x y z on my saitek x52. How do I go about it? It works ok on x_plane! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-problem/50900bbe-0f25-4c22-a36c-25a5fb1299be
  8. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery": I bought the original disks for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2, and installed in onto my computer Windows 10. It installed fine but when I clicked on it to open, nothing happened. Then what I did was installed the NoCD patch/crack file and replaced the original cfs.exe...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator X weather will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator X weather will not load: how do I access where it will look for this info on line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-weather-will-not-load/5466cf59-28c5-445c-97ac-95876acf576a
  10. Microsoft Flight simulator X cant load missions or flights!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator X cant load missions or flights!: Says it all in the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-cant-load-missions-or/9990633b-74d4-4e73-94ae-b5949321472b