Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After installing Flight Simulator X Gold Edition CD on my new Windows 10 PC, I enter the Product Code and receive the message that the activation was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaulHBartlett, May 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error

After installing Flight Simulator X Gold Edition CD on my new Windows 10 PC, I enter the Product Code and receive the message that the activation was successful. I then install the Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack successfully, but do not receive any prompt for the Product Code provided in the CD case. After exiting MSFSX, the next time is it launched an error is received regarding an activation failure. The program proceeds to load, but after a short period of flying, a message appears stating the trial period is expired and the product must be activated.

Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error a62a933e-4ed1-474c-9ebb-fd53a1e11089?upload=true.png

Please provide a solution to the activation error.

:)

PaulHBartlett, May 24, 2020

2. Flight Simulater X Gold Edition.

Several years ago I purchased Flight Simulator X Gold Edition which includes 2 DVD's and the acceleration Expansion Pack. Now I wish to load it on my new Windows 10 laptop which does not have a DVD drive.

Please provide link that allows me to access FSX so that I may activate using the Product Keys on each of my DVD's. Hopefully the same access will enable me to load MS Combat Simulator and MS Train Simulator.

Thank you,

Phil

PhilHenrich, May 24, 2020
  3. vidayazs Win User
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:-
    "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location exists an is writable"
    Can anyone explain &
    Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error [​IMG]
    help me with this?

vidayazs, May 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled this program but the same thing happens each time. I get an error code 1800004005. The reason for installing this on a new computer is the old one died. I purchased this new in 2006 or 2007 I cant remember for sure. I am running windows 10
    32 Bit system. Please help

Banjoman02, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error

1. Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulater

2. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.: why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.: why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. clé activation flight simulator x gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clé activation flight simulator x gold: où trouver cette clé pour achat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cl%C3%A9-activation-flight-simulator-x-gold/09872ca2-4928-4d35-a032-fd578cdc532a
  6. microsoft flight simulater

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft flight simulater: i was having issues with the app not launching so i uninstalled it. when i went to reinstall it i keep getting error code: 0x80070013i have reregesitred apps uninstalled and re-installed the Microsoft store app ran through all code trouble shooting possibilities that i have...
  7. microsoft flight dimulator x gold edition

microsoft flight dimulator x gold edition: como puedo renovar mis licencias del juego deseo instalarlo en una pc nueva tengo el juego fisico pero ya mis claves no sirven se pueden comprar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-dimulator-x-gold-edition/2e117c99-752c-4f23-aa0d-9885c1c3a1a5"
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. flight simulator gold on windows 10