Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 how can I get it to work on my PC using windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Coachp1957, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 how can I get it to work on my PC using windows 10?

:)

Coachp1957, Sep 10, 2018

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Nothing happens while trying to install microsoft flight simulator 2000 .exe file on Windows 10

Microsoft flight simulator 2000 runs on windows 10 but will I launch the .exe nothing happens need help

Original title: microsoft flight simulator 2000 on windows 10

joshua rushold, Sep 10, 2018
  4. boog5816 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000

W 10 Compatibality w/ flight simulator 2000

Anyone know of a way to run flight simulator 2000 on w/10?

boog5816, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe version1.27.21.0 on a Dell gaming PCI have an issue pretty much from the very beginning with landings any aircraft After touching down the rudder starts jittering and the aircraft runs off the runway into the field and is...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator: I have installed microsoft flight simulator from game pass service. My problem is that only 1gb of the game is downloaded. When I start the game, they ask me to insert the game disc.The game is downloaded via game pass so I don't own the game CD....
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Don't laugh....NEVER did gaming before and do not have a console. Looking for suggestions to purchase the MS Flight simulator and what would I need to have it run flawlessly on a PC window 10? It's for my husband and he's never done gaming other than on his mobile device with...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft flight simulator: Hello i recenly got microsoft flight simulator and i installed and at the end when it got to 2.45 gib its stoped and so i shut down the game and reloadrd jt and now it sYs not enegh disc space even tho theres 47 gb free...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hello, I had a CTD Today while playing MSFS2020, I had this log from the Event Viewer : Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60783c14 Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60783c14...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I want to upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator from Standard to Premium Deluxe how do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/cff448da-b8b3-4118-b688-3049bc16e73c
  8. microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator: access to the content server is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/2ce9254e-60fb-4c6f-996c-24705bafcaa3
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Windows Pro 10 64bit 2004 up to-date. Problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator X can set-up the starting level for the game.....next all I have is a Black Blank Screen...
  10. FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2000: HOW DO I GET FLIGHT SIM 2000 TO RUN IN WINDOWS 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2000/6c49e0ea-fe02-4784-a1b4-3fa82de2bc5f