Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has got to be the worst ever! Did anyone at Microsoft actually put some thought or test this out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JawaharBhalla, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

The installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has got to be the worst ever! Did anyone at Microsoft actually put some thought or test this out before release!??

Its just completely flaky! Crashes, freezes, gets stuck in unending downloads that keep resetting back to restart again...

Got to the opening screen with the aircraft, and then the Content Manager asking for a folder, and started downloading with the heading"

"TO COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR WILL NOW DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL RECOMMENDED CONTENT".

Then there is a down-load progress bar displayed with a total to the right showing 95.15GiB...downloads start, and then it gets stuck in a repeating restart ....when

"Downloading asobo-aircraft-b787-10-0.35.fspackage..."

Gets to download varying amounts of this - from a few percent as in 1% to 3%, or at times gets to around 27% and then resets back to 0% and repeats....been doing that for an hour now and the overall download progress is pretty much at zero!

Given all the pre-user testing etc that went into the actual application itself its really a shame as much thought didnt go into the actual installation testing of the product release!

Frustrating as anything - any ideas on what the heck is going on would be appreciated.

:)

JawaharBhalla, Aug 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I preordered Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I am not able to install it. Can someone help?

JeffGreen54, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PC System Requirements

Dear Microsoft,

I am very excited about purchasing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the future, but first, I need to know some further details about the PC hardware the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs for the best smooth performance.

As far as I know, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will rely mostly on the CPU and VGA, and will use lots of CPU power and lots of graphics card power

How many CPU cores will be used by the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

How much megahertz does each CPU core needs to have for the best performance?

Will a GeForce RTX 2070 series graphics card with 8GB Graphics Card Memory be more than enough for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on graphics settings on maximum without loosing performance?

If I have the right PC hardware, would it be possible to play the new Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020 with the Graphics on maximum without loosing performance?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

TharangaSilva, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

Can only look one way on my aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Well I'm paying in flight simulator x and when I look around my aircraft I can only look one way before I have to press the space bar again

[Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help" to, "Can only look one way on my aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator X"]

Christian Torres 123, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Manager

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Manager: With the last updates and with addons, I continue to have an issue with the updates 'looping' and restarting on just about every file it tries to download. I am now unable to download the latest update because of the same issue. It will start updating a file, get to a...
  3. flight Simulator 2020 download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight Simulator 2020 download: how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-download/7fd8ea8a-758f-42c6-8ec9-eb7aacc1be07
  4. Download Flight Simulator 2020

Download Flight Simulator 2020: I purchased MSFS 2020 on my office computer which apparently linked it to my work email address. That being the case, I can't download the software to my home computer which uses my personal email address. How do I change the purchase to my personal address instead of the...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787: I bought Flight Sim on Steam, downloaded and when I try to play the game, it takes me to the initial Content Manager Update screen, I click update, and then it flickers between "Please wait..." and "asobo-aircraft-b787-10-0.1.35.fspackage", never making any actual download...
  6. Flight Simulator completely stuck in Content Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator completely stuck in Content Manager: I'll be as specific as possible here: I just bought a brand new Alienware Aurora R11 primarily to run the Flight Simulator. I have it installed on my MSI Raider laptop but I wanted it to run 4K from my TV without heat throttling. It is now stuck on the Content Manager at the...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Content-Manager won't show

Flight Simulator 2020 Content-Manager won't show: I bought MSFS 2020 Premium. I can install the 1 GB on my SSD. I have a new powerful desktop system, latest windows 2004, updated everything. I get to to screen where it tells me to hit any key. [ATTACH] After pressing a key, I get this: [ATTACH] I installed FS on...
  8. Download Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Flight Simulator 2020: The Download of Flight Simulator 2020 attempts permanently fail! My PC is on the latest patch level W10 Pro 2004. My PC meets all hardware requirements! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-flight-simulator-2020/3bd371c6-b677-4484-af72-588946532222
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 Aircraft Engine Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Aircraft Engine Upgrade: I think that the downforce of the aircraft has become unreactic, will this be improved or will it remain so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-aircraft-engine-upgrade/cc033c20-1dca-4c98-b489-130b693b2cc8
  10. Disk/download contents extras for MSFS 2020 that's Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk/download contents extras for MSFS 2020 that's Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in case...: Hi Can anyone tell me what the Premium Deluxe has bundled with it. Previous version have required the Deluxe when there was only the basic and deluxe available for extras like the SDK Is there an SDK with this version of MSFS, and if so, which packages is it in? Also,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. content manager stuck asabo