Windows 10: MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues

Discus and support MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been really hyped for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but after installing it I ran into some issues. The game will just randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaniloFigueroa1, Aug 22, 2020.

1. MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues

I have been really hyped for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but after installing it I ran into some issues. The game will just randomly crash. Sometimes it will allow me to go all the way into a flight and just before landing crash, sometimes it will crash at the menu screen, and sometimes it will not even start up all the way before crashing and dropping to the desktop.

Computer Specs:

Ryzen 3 3200g

GTX 1660 Super

16GB Ram

512GB SSD

I was running the game on low settings

I have looked up several different solutions but none of them seemed to work. Here is everything I tried so far:

- Lowering Graphics setting

- Updating all my drivers

- Turning off MSI Afterburner

- Running the game as Admin and setting it's priority in task manager to high

- Reinstalling the game Installed from Xbox app, if that matters

The game still crashes

While I was writing this I tried running it again and got this:

MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues 21b36621-f26b-4a69-9847-d2df8e006345?upload=true.png

:)

DaniloFigueroa1, Aug 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I preordered Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I am not able to install it. Can someone help?

JeffGreen54, Aug 22, 2020
  4. MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PC System Requirements

Dear Microsoft,

I am very excited about purchasing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the future, but first, I need to know some further details about the PC hardware the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs for the best smooth performance.

As far as I know, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will rely mostly on the CPU and VGA, and will use lots of CPU power and lots of graphics card power

How many CPU cores will be used by the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

How much megahertz does each CPU core needs to have for the best performance?

Will a GeForce RTX 2070 series graphics card with 8GB Graphics Card Memory be more than enough for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on graphics settings on maximum without loosing performance?

If I have the right PC hardware, would it be possible to play the new Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020 with the Graphics on maximum without loosing performance?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

TharangaSilva, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues

1. MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked.Main pc specsI5 9400fRtx 206016gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium goldIntergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked.Main pc specsI5 9400fRtx 206016gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium goldIntergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked. Main pc specs I5 9400fRtx 2060 16gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium gold Intergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 issue: So I play Flight Sim daily. Today, when I attempted to launch the program by clicking on the desktop icon, I am taken to the Microsoft Store where an app titles "Gaming Services" appears. I presumed I needed to install this app or something, but doing so did not correct the...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash to Desktop: I just installed this game and have had a few problems with it crashing to the desktop. I have various fixes to investigate including setting a paging file of at least 16 GB (I have 16 GB RAM). Has anyone had a similar issue and fixed it? 173281
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 NTDLL.DLL crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 NTDLL.DLL crash: I've been trying for 3 days to get Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 running on my PC and I'm stumped. I'm constantly getting "FlightSimulator.exe has stopped working" errors. The game never even loads. Screen goes black like it's going to load, then crashes. This error...
  10. microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing: I have microsoft flight simulator on my laptop game is freezing about 5 minutes in laptop is super hot keyboard stops working screen goes black and shuts down laptop laptop specs: acert predator helios windows 10 intel i7-9750H nvidia geforce rtx 2060- 6gb gddr4 16...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msfs 2020 crashing on launch

2. msfs 2020 nvidia 2070 crash