Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a code to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe from the Instant Gaming site. I entered the code, it says that I own the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by elghrandihugo, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue

Hello,

I purchased a code to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe from the Instant Gaming site. I entered the code, it says that I own the game and when I try to install it, it starts the download then suspends it, I click on resume installation, it resumes then suspends it ... tells me error and when I click on more details it shows me the error code: 0x8007065E

Can you help me?

Waiting for a quick response

Hugo EL GHRANDI

:)

elghrandihugo, Sep 20, 2020

2. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020?

EugeneGriess, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

Hello,

When I entered the Flight Simulator Deluxe Key.

I entered to Flight Simulator Standart.

The Flight does not start.

It hangs at loading.

In Microsoft Store I have an exclamation

Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe upgrade
    Insert Key

I can not use key since I already registered.

Please Help

CédricMiche, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems / Clarification

Hi,

I have been struggling with getting MSFS 2020 to install!

Pre-Purchased the Premium Deluxe Edition and i have a Windows 10 PC - and so far all attempts have failed at some point over the last 12 hours of trying.

First question - what is the order of installation that should be performed from the Microsoft Store across the items that are listed there in two parts:

1. Manage - with just one entry "Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe" and

2. Bundle Contents - that lists four sub-parts

2.1 "Microsoft Flight Simulator"

2.2 "Flight Simulator Deluxe Upgrade"

2.3 "Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Upgrade"

2.4 "Digital Ownership"

Is there a particular order or hierarchy that these need to be installed?

i.e. do each of the sub-parts of point 2 above need to be installed individually and prior to the first part (i.e. point 1), or does installing the first (Managed) install all the others?

So far the downloads have been erratic, and i installed the first part and then launched it, it started up and then froze, and then crashed on restart. When trying to install the sub-parts, the computer just site there with "working" displayed on the sub-part
    line.

This is really frustrating!

Anyone able to provide some guidance or point to a set of instructions on how to get MSFS2020 installed?

thanks!

JawaharBhalla, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Games - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Games - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe: Good day, Community: I am really getting fed up with Microsoft's poor stability issues with its major games. It seems like every couple of weeks when I wish to "play" Flight Simulator 2020, I get an advisory popup about a "mandatory update" for flight sim. It directs you to...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Delux PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Delux PC: Hi ive recently purchased a new alienware desktop and above mentioned game in have installed 10 discs dont understand why cant find the game installer can anyone help...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  7. Flight simulator 2020 deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 deluxe: Running windows 10 with 16gb memory, gtx1660 graphics card, i7-9400 processor. When I click on the start tile, the pinned tiles disappear, but then nothing happens. Can anyone help?...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Issue: F1 2020 was working to a point, when a patch was installed yesterday. Since the patch 1.08 installed I am unable to launch the game as there was a message game corrupt. I uninstalled the game, switched xbox one off and tried to reinstall. Now that's done, the game wont launch...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe: Hello, When I entered the Flight Simulator Deluxe Key. I entered to Flight Simulator Standart. The Flight does not start. It hangs at loading. In Microsoft Store I have an exclamation Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe upgrade Insert Key I can not use key since I...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Issues: Content manager update going around in circles trying to install MSFS 2020. Stuck on installing asobo 787 and keeps going back to zero percent. Any suggestions please?...