Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems / Clarification

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems / Clarification in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have been struggling with getting MSFS 2020 to install! Pre-Purchased the Premium Deluxe Edition and i have a Windows 10 PC - and so far all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JawaharBhalla, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems / Clarification

Hi,

I have been struggling with getting MSFS 2020 to install!

Pre-Purchased the Premium Deluxe Edition and i have a Windows 10 PC - and so far all attempts have failed at some point over the last 12 hours of trying.

First question - what is the order of installation that should be performed from the Microsoft Store across the items that are listed there in two parts:

1. Manage - with just one entry "Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe" and

2. Bundle Contents - that lists four sub-parts

2.1 "Microsoft Flight Simulator"

2.2 "Flight Simulator Deluxe Upgrade"

2.3 "Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Upgrade"
    2.4 "Digital Ownership"

Is there a particular order or hierarchy that these need to be installed?

i.e. do each of the sub-parts of point 2 above need to be installed individually and prior to the first part i.e. point 1, or does installing the first Managed install all the others?

So far the downloads have been erratic, and i installed the first part and then launched it, it started up and then froze, and then crashed on restart. When trying to install the sub-parts, the computer just site there with "working" displayed on the sub-part line.

This is really frustrating!

Anyone able to provide some guidance or point to a set of instructions on how to get MSFS2020 installed?

thanks!

:)

JawaharBhalla, Aug 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I preordered Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I am not able to install it. Can someone help?

JeffGreen54, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems / Clarification

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PC System Requirements

Dear Microsoft,

I am very excited about purchasing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the future, but first, I need to know some further details about the PC hardware the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs for the best smooth performance.

As far as I know, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will rely mostly on the CPU and VGA, and will use lots of CPU power and lots of graphics card power

How many CPU cores will be used by the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

How much megahertz does each CPU core needs to have for the best performance?

Will a GeForce RTX 2070 series graphics card with 8GB Graphics Card Memory be more than enough for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on graphics settings on maximum without loosing performance?

If I have the right PC hardware, would it be possible to play the new Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020 with the Graphics on maximum without loosing performance?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

TharangaSilva, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems / Clarification

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems / Clarification - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Re-install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Re-install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Problem: Hi!My FS 2020 couldn't open and was re-directed to Microsoft Store. So I ran uninstall process and manually deleted the official folder which was 97GB. But when I wanted to re-install FS2020 through Microsoft store, the installation process just won't start. And the FS2020...
  3. microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem: mam problem, jak wchodze w zakladke szkolenie, i prubuje przejsc pierwsze szkolenie za kazdym razem wyzuca mi microsoft flight simulator 2020, musze odpoczatku walanczac i tak za kazdym razem, wie nie moge skozystac ze szkolenia , prosze p pomoc...
  4. microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020: I just purchased flight simulator 2020 premium delux version on for my desktop but I received the xbox version. Does the xbox version work on a desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/eb223338-eef9-4c44-a954-16673208210e
  5. microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem: I connot manage setting axis x y z on my saitek x52. How do I go about it? It works ok on x_plane! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-problem/50900bbe-0f25-4c22-a36c-25a5fb1299be
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problem: I bought the physical version of the game and while it was downloading the premium content it got stuck and I had no other choice but to close the game, when I relaunched it the game got stuck again on the checking for updates screen and it just can't get passed it...
  7. Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: This meant as a suggestion for the developers and not because I have any issues, yet... When someone chooses to install FS2020 on his or her D drive, then the ENTIRE install must go on the D drive. NOT split between C and D! I have a very small SSD with Windows 10 loaded...
  8. Problems installing Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems installing Flight Simulator 2020: I'm trying to perform the installation of the MSFS2020 already has 2 days..always crashes and the machine has already been on 24h and has not downloaded 50% of the game. I really hated the choice to download the game, why didn't you use the store: you need to keep the game...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems: I have managed to get as far as the "Welcomem Set Your Experience" screen ==> Content Manager" that seems to keep restarting the download for "asobo-aircraft-b787-10-0.1.35.fspackage". The download will sometimes get to around 30% and then reset back to start again, while...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: how can i access the beta of microsoft flight simulator ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/75f29aa0-7ddd-4b10-a258-ece7bc6b3310