Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'...

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought the game on Steam, installed it overnight played it, loved it, but very slow loading screens as installed on HDD. Bought new SSD, tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SimonGarton, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'...

Bought the game on Steam, installed it overnight played it, loved it, but very slow loading screens as installed on HDD.

Bought new SSD, tried to move install folder through Steam, didn't work, wouldn't start.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, first install OK, get to 'press any key' and then the blue bar progresses to about 90% and stops.

Have repeated process multiple times, changed install folder, cleaned out AppData files.

Any suggestions ? Thanks.

Simon

:)

SimonGarton, Sep 9, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

MalcolmArnot, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'...

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I preordered Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I am not able to install it. Can someone help?

JeffGreen54, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'...

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk: Hi, I got the simulator around 2 years ago and it has run smoothly until now, my computer kept crashing so I had to reset the entire thing. With me resetting meant I uninstalled MSFS2020 at the same time. I use disks to download the game, then I enter code in the Microsoft...
  3. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk: Hi, I got the simulator around 2 years ago and it has run smoothly until now, my computer kept crashing so I had to reset the entire thing. With me resetting meant I uninstalled MSFS2020 at the same time. I use disks to download the game, then I enter code in the Microsoft...
  4. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I am attempting to re install MSFS2020 onto the same computer it has been on. current Microsoft Windows version is 21H1 OS Build 19043.1202. When I go to the Microsoft Store and click on the install button it asks which drive to install on, I select the drive and click on...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Manager

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Manager: With the last updates and with addons, I continue to have an issue with the updates 'looping' and restarting on just about every file it tries to download. I am now unable to download the latest update because of the same issue. It will start updating a file, get to a...
  6. microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020: I just purchased flight simulator 2020 premium delux version on for my desktop but I received the xbox version. Does the xbox version work on a desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/eb223338-eef9-4c44-a954-16673208210e
  7. CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA: BUEN DÍA A TODOS. LLEVO DESDE EL DÍA DEL LANZAMIENTO, INTENTANDO UTILIZAR LA APLICACIÓN, TRAS INSTALARLA, EL ADMINISTRADOR DE DISPOSITIVO ME PIDE INSTALAR POCO MAS DE 90 GB DE CONTENIDO, SIN EMBARGO HE REALIZADO EL PROCESO TRES VECES Y TRAS DESCARGAR PARTE DEL CONTENIDO, EL...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 Content-Manager won't show

Flight Simulator 2020 Content-Manager won't show: I bought MSFS 2020 Premium. I can install the 1 GB on my SSD. I have a new powerful desktop system, latest windows 2004, updated everything. I get to to screen where it tells me to hit any key. [ATTACH] After pressing a key, I get this: [ATTACH] I installed FS on...
  9. Stuck on "Press any key to continue" in Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Press any key to continue" in Flight Simulator: Split from this thread. Hi Nathan, Just had a breakthrough. I used the recommended from Flightsimulator.zendesk.com which was If you are experiencing slow download speed when downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator, please do the following: In the Windows search...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: how can i access the beta of microsoft flight simulator ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/75f29aa0-7ddd-4b10-a258-ece7bc6b3310