Windows 10: Microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard and digital ownership files had vanished from my...

Discus and support Microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard and digital ownership files had vanished from my... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I brought Microsoft flight sim 2020 a few days back and was able to run everything Absolutely fine Today I had a weird problem where it's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PruthviNetheti, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard and digital ownership files had vanished from my...

Hi,

I brought Microsoft flight sim 2020 a few days back and was able to run everything Absolutely fine

Today I had a weird problem where it's throwing up an error insert disk. I had tried all possible steps

I went into the store and can't find my orders. Purchased it doesn't show up. Installed it shows both fs 2020 and digital license file installed.

I logged in to my account through the web and my orders are gone

I went into my purchase receipt email clicked view orders from the email even then i can't locate my purchase

I am 100% sure that i am at the right account

Everything was going smooth and all of the sudden this happened. Please help

:)

PruthviNetheti, Aug 20, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I preordered Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I am not able to install it. Can someone help?

JeffGreen54, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PC System Requirements

Dear Microsoft,

I am very excited about purchasing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the future, but first, I need to know some further details about the PC hardware the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs for the best smooth performance.

As far as I know, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will rely mostly on the CPU and VGA, and will use lots of CPU power and lots of graphics card power

How many CPU cores will be used by the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

How much megahertz does each CPU core needs to have for the best performance?

Will a GeForce RTX 2070 series graphics card with 8GB Graphics Card Memory be more than enough for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on graphics settings on maximum without loosing performance?

If I have the right PC hardware, would it be possible to play the new Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020 with the Graphics on maximum without loosing performance?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

TharangaSilva, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard and digital ownership files had vanished from my...

Flight simulator please insert disc???

Our friends at Xbox always have something to share Here is the known issue and the workaround:

Known Issues for Game Launches (August 2020)

Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Known Issue: Some users seeing a "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc" error when launching the game on Windows 10.
    • Workaround: In order to play the game digitally on Windows 10, you will need to have the Digital Ownership
      File
      installed as it is required to grant the necessary permissions to play. If you already have this file installed and are running in to this error, please uninstall and reinstall this file only and this should resolve the issue. There is no need to
      uninstall the entire 127+GB base game files. Uninstalling this small 10MB file is all that will be needed.

Sumit - Insider MVP, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard and digital ownership files had vanished from my...

1. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard and digital ownership files had vanished from my... - Similar Threads - Microsoft flight simulator

2. microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard edition: Hi: I have installed ms flight simulator standard edition. I started to have basic training and got stuck. Please find the attached file and advise some next steps or links that has/have solved this issues. Thank you....
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Standard Edition will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Standard Edition will not start: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Standard Edition and had it working on my computer. I have not used it for a couple weeks and when I tried to start it up today it just keeps taking me to the Microsoft Store, Gaming services screen. On that screen it says "This...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard: I own a Flight Simulator Standard...I won't download, so I cannot install it. The message I get says: Try again later..Something happened on OUR SIDE. And this goes on for days. Please, help, Castro...
  5. Missing Digital Ownership for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Digital Ownership for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: As the title suggest, I don't have the "digital ownership" add-on in my microsoft store library. I activated a code for the Pre-order standard pack, which should include the digital ownership according to microsofts website, but I can't find it, and as soon as I start up the...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 premium deluxe for Windows 10 digital ownership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 premium deluxe for Windows 10 digital ownership: A few days ago, I purchased FS2020 Premium Deluxe and attempted to download the gigantic file. I log into my MS store account, access my purchased programs, select FS2020 Digital Edition, and clicked on the three dots immediately to the right of the "Install Open" button and...
  7. flight simulator 2020 standard one player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator 2020 standard one player: ¿ Will it work with: Win 10 internet speed 100 mb Intel Core i7-4790 @3.6 GHz RAM 16 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-standard-one-player/7d64f400-2300-4ad0-bfe3-287cd58fdfb9
  8. What's the name of the digital ownership files for flight simulator 2020?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What's the name of the digital ownership files for flight simulator 2020?: I've been told that I must delete, then re-install digital ownership files to correct a problem with flight simulator asks to insert disc, which I don't have because I purchased the digital downloads from the MS store. Can anyone tell me the name of the file or files I must...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Digital Ownership Error With Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Digital Ownership Error With Game Pass: Hello, I am having an issue installing Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on my windows machine. I have Game Pass Ultimate and have attempted to download the sim through the Microsoft Store using my subscription. Every time I try to begin the install the "Digital Ownership"...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: how can i access the beta of microsoft flight simulator ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/75f29aa0-7ddd-4b10-a258-ece7bc6b3310