Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Windows Store Edition premium deluxe freezes on downloading

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Windows Store Edition premium deluxe freezes on downloading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was absolutely looking forward to playing this but I am unable to even download its content. My PC meets the requirements of the game too. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeonJordan2, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Windows Store Edition premium deluxe freezes on downloading

I was absolutely looking forward to playing this but I am unable to even download its content.

My PC meets the requirements of the game too.

I have downloaded the Premium Deluxe edition from the Windows store on to my E: drive as my C drive is a 240gb SSD for booting windows with only 50gb free.

The game literally just freezes between 1 minute and 1 minute & 30 seconds, regardless if I am downloading the update or not.

This is a fresh install of flight simulator First time use.

This is a video of it happening :

Video link to YouTube

If someone has a solution please let me know

:)

LeonJordan2, Apr 20, 2021

2. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020?

EugeneGriess, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

PålMagnusson, Apr 20, 2021
  4. FearTec76 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Windows Store Edition premium deluxe freezes on downloading

How can I get Support for Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe?)

Hello

How can I get Support for Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe?) in Australia

I purchased through the Microsoft Store (https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-preorder/).

I Installed the 71GB last night and the game loads but it will not download high detail data and puts me in Offline mode when I load an airport.

Error: "Your connection had an issue while streaming data, you have been switched to offline mode."

I have am Unlimited 50Mbps broadband internet connection (I downloaded Fligth Sim 2020 at a rate of 57Mbps).

Flight Simulator 2020 is running in Administrator mode.

PC Specs: Ryzen 3700X (8 Core, 16 Threads), 32GB DDR4 (16-16-16-26) 3600Mhz memory, Windows 10 Pro, 1TB PCI-E 4 SSD, Geforce RTX 2080 (GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER - WHQL, Driver Version: 452.06 - Release Date: Mon Aug 17, 2020), Unlimited Internet Plan, 4K
    Monitor

FearTec76, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Windows Store Edition premium deluxe freezes on downloading

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Windows Store Edition premium deluxe freezes on downloading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  4. Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation: Hello After having installed a purchased DVD 10 dvd's version of Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe once - and after having activated my activation code while beeing locked into my microsoft accound from activation code card included in the DVD box-set - I thougt I could...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  6. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download: Download fails ever time no matter what I try. Microsoft updated my computer using the latest Windows 10 Pro download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-download/98822952-d9af-43d3-94be-5b9c8e04e27b
  9. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020: how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-copy-of-microsoft-flight-simulator/d489563d-e567-4c19-a747-65def07202f8
  10. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE: i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD. but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version and all the content is missing. I have try everything i found here...