Windows 10: Microsoft flight simulator - activation doesn't work in microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft flight simulator - activation doesn't work in microsoft store in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I try to activate my code for microsoft flight simulator on microsoft store. When I enter the code an error occured. The seller is reliable and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GeraultKadziolka, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft flight simulator - activation doesn't work in microsoft store

I try to activate my code for microsoft flight simulator on microsoft store. When I enter the code an error occured. The seller is reliable and the code seems to be good.

This is the error code:

erreur inattendue s’est produite. L’erreur a été enregistrée et va être examinée. Essayez d’utiliser votre code ultérieurement.

PolicyServiceException
    IljEt9flIkmgtSyQ.91.1.6.7
    2020/08/18 - 09:17:10 UTC

:)

GeraultKadziolka, Aug 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator

Help me to activate Microsoft Flight Simulator on my PC running Windows 10. After Windows 10 update, Microsoft Flight Simulator needs to be activated

SeannBauman, Aug 18, 2020
  4. mag7898 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator - activation doesn't work in microsoft store

can not activate microsoft flight simulator acceleration app

Microsoft flight simulator activated , Microsoft flight simulator x will not activate. 30 min time limit

mag7898, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft flight simulator - activation doesn't work in microsoft store

1. Microsoft flight simulator - activation doesn't work in microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft flight simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: My Microsoft flight simulator stop working, It says currently not available in your account, Error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-not-working/f9adedba-6412-46e0-8c5b-42998d922a2a
  3. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: My Microsoft flight simulator stop working, It says currently not available in your account, Error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-not-working/f9adedba-6412-46e0-8c5b-42998d922a2a
  4. microsoft flight simulator not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator not working!: So when Microsoft flight simulator is open and I click on it, the screen freezes and I can't click anything but when I tab out it unfreezes but when I try and click back in it freezes. any ideas? Thanks...
  5. microsoft flight simulator not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator not working!: So when Microsoft flight simulator is open and I click on it, the screen freezes and I can't click anything but when I tab out it unfreezes but when I try and click back in it freezes. any ideas? Thanks...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator doesn't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft flight simulator doesn't start: Dear Messers;I have been having problems with this program for some time.I bought mfs2020, I Had some problems and I decided to deinstall and reinstall all program from microsoft store.But When I launch the installer, this doesn't finish the installation, but crash down and...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not working: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not working. I purchased the $119.00 version. I have a Dell XPS 15 7590. Intel i7-9750H CPU - 2.60GHz - 6 Core - 12MB Cache. RAM: 32 GB DDR4-2666MHz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Hard Drive: 1 TB over 700 GB free When I start...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work: I had this problem with microsoft fligth simulator: once installed from microsoft store, it proceeds correctly with the download of the additional 91gb. And so far nothing problematic. Once the installation is complete when you open the game, after the "press any key to...
  9. Activating Microsoft flight Simulator Xcelerator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Microsoft flight Simulator Xcelerator: Reinstalled my Flight Simulator Xcelerator version on a new PC I have the registration codes!!! and it tells me that it is not activated, but gives error message when it tries to access the online activation center so I cant enter the activation codes... HELP!...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator activation: i have installed FSX and activated it successfully. Then installed Acceleration package and now when i open FSX i get an error code 1-80004005 (product has not been activated successfully). this only allows me to use the trial version and fly for 30 minutes. i cant seem to...