Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator activation

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have installed FSX and activated it successfully. Then installed Acceleration package and now when i open FSX i get an error code 1-80004005 (product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adamlev02, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Adamlev02 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator activation

i have installed FSX and activated it successfully. Then installed Acceleration package and now when i open FSX i get an error code 1-80004005 (product has not been activated successfully). this only allows me to use the trial version and fly for 30 minutes. i cant seem to find the prompt for the activation even after reinstalling it. please help

:)

Adamlev02, Oct 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Activating Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Hi Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Activation is required to unlock all the features of the particular game. In order to activate Flight Simulator X you need to have the product key, which you would have received when you purchase the game.

• Do you receive any error code when you try to activate Flight Simulator X?

If you are receiving any error code while trying to activate Flight Simulator, you can refer the articles

Flight Simulator X: "An error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application"
    and

You receive an activation message after you play Flight Simulator X for 30 minutes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator activation

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator activation

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator activation - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  6. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  7. Activating Microsoft flight Simulator Xcelerator

Activating Microsoft flight Simulator Xcelerator: Reinstalled my Flight Simulator Xcelerator version on a new PC I have the registration codes!!! and it tells me that it is not activated, but gives error message when it tries to access the online activation center so I cant enter the activation codes... HELP!...
  8. How to activate Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Microsoft Flight Simulator: how can I activate my Microsoft fsx . windows 10 did an update and now this dumb thing caused my fsx to be needed to activated. I have been activated for a long time and now because it is not, my time on my fsx is restricted. ***Moved from Microsoft Health and...
  9. microsoft flight simulator x activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator x activation: Hello, i installed the above mentioned game on my pc but i cant activate it. I contact microsoft technical team but they are saying this game is outdated and we dont have any support for it. I have an offical poduct key but i cant activate. Pleasw advise on what to do ?...
  10. Activating Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Activating Microsoft Flight Simulator X: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator X a few years ago. I have loaded it on my other computers. I just bought a new computer and loaded it on it. It will not let me Activate it due to putting it on my 4 other computers. How do I get another Activation Code and user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fsx an error occoured while trying to activate the product