Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by axbra11, Aug 21, 2022.

1. axbra11 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with the planes on the background appears it loads for a few seconds but then the screen turns blurry, the music stops and the game crashes without any error message. I have a GTX 750ti, I know its not in the requierments but Im not even starting a flight, it shouldnt crash the game just starting the launcher. I tried downloa

:)

axbra11, Aug 21, 2022

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 21, 2022
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Aug 21, 2022
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 21, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Don't laugh....NEVER did gaming before and do not have a console. Looking for suggestions to purchase the MS Flight simulator and what would I need to have it run flawlessly on a PC window 10? It's for my husband and he's never done gaming other than on his mobile device with...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash: Hi, I downloaded the Microsoft Flight Simulator and it crashes. After i set the first settings it crashed. I tryed again with safe and normal mode and it crashed again. I don't know how to fix it please help me...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash: Hi, I downloaded the Microsoft Flight Simulator and it crashes. After i set the first settings it crashed. I tryed again with safe and normal mode and it crashed again. I don't know how to fix it please help me...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I want to upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator from Standard to Premium Deluxe how do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/cff448da-b8b3-4118-b688-3049bc16e73c
  9. microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing: I have microsoft flight simulator on my laptop game is freezing about 5 minutes in laptop is super hot keyboard stops working screen goes black and shuts down laptop laptop specs: acert predator helios windows 10 intel i7-9750H nvidia geforce rtx 2060- 6gb gddr4 16...
  10. microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator: access to the content server is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/2ce9254e-60fb-4c6f-996c-24705bafcaa3