Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe premium does not work on device

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe premium does not work on device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had tried to install MS flight simulator twice and the problem still occurs. I purchased MSFS from Microsoft store and it seems like I only can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sebastianko, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe premium does not work on device

I had tried to install MS flight simulator twice and the problem still occurs. I purchased MSFS from Microsoft store and it seems like I only can install and play the standard version. The standard version works perfectly but the store does not allow me to install the premium deluxe that i had purchased. How can i solve this?

I had updated my windows to the latest version as well. cleaning the appdata of MFSF and reinstall the whole thing, does not work.

Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe premium does not work on device 7bba4783-793e-46c1-b923-34960d36505f?upload=true.png

:)

sebastianko, Sep 19, 2020

2. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020?

EugeneGriess, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

PålMagnusson, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe premium does not work on device

Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version

Hi Sumit,

It says (translated from Dutch) "Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Upgrade doesn't work on this device."

Which is very strange since I did use the Premium Deluxe update before upgrading my hardware.

I also deleted my previous windows pc from my Microsoft account where it was installed before.

Regards,

Yavuz Selim Isler

Yavuz SelimIsler, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe premium does not work on device

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe premium does not work on device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  4. Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation: Hello After having installed a purchased DVD 10 dvd's version of Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe once - and after having activated my activation code while beeing locked into my microsoft accound from activation code card included in the DVD box-set - I thougt I could...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  6. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download: Download fails ever time no matter what I try. Microsoft updated my computer using the latest Windows 10 Pro download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-download/98822952-d9af-43d3-94be-5b9c8e04e27b
  9. MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Bonus

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Bonus: Ich habe MS Flight Simulator mit allen 10 DVDs installiert. Alles wunderbar geklappt. Nun kam der Bildschirm mit dem Aktivierungscode. Mit dem Richtigen Konto war ich angemeldet. Nun den 25 Stellingen Code eingegeben, wurde auch akzeptiert. Nun wollte ich die Bonusinhalte...
  10. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE VERSION NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE VERSION NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: Hi Ive had issues from the start trying to get what i paid for. I updated windows all the way then downloaded from the Ms Store my version... But all am getting it the standard version 20 aircraft etc, when i go back to the store it says Ive downloaded the P D Version & only...