Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had this problem with microsoft fligth simulator: once installed from microsoft store, it proceeds correctly with the download of the additional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaoloCastellani, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work

I had this problem with microsoft fligth simulator: once installed from microsoft store, it proceeds correctly with the download of the additional 91gb. And so far nothing problematic. Once the installation is complete when you open the game, after the "press any key to start" screen, a loading screen appears. When the blue line reaches the middle of the bar, the game automatically closes by itself. What could I do? Please help me...

:)

PaoloCastellani, Aug 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work

Microsoft flight simulator x standard version

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to hear that you have lost Flight simulator CDs. Let me assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below to download Microsoft flight simulator x and follow the steps to install in your PC.

Refer:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11740

Follow the steps below on how to install Microsoft flight simulator xin compatibility mode:

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator xfrom the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator xinstall and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below to know the system requirements for
    Microsoft flight simulator x

Flight Simulator X: Minimum System Requirements.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/925724

Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: My Microsoft flight simulator stop working, It says currently not available in your account, Error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-not-working/f9adedba-6412-46e0-8c5b-42998d922a2a
  3. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: My Microsoft flight simulator stop working, It says currently not available in your account, Error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-not-working/f9adedba-6412-46e0-8c5b-42998d922a2a
  4. microsoft flight simulator not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator not working!: So when Microsoft flight simulator is open and I click on it, the screen freezes and I can't click anything but when I tab out it unfreezes but when I try and click back in it freezes. any ideas? Thanks...
  5. microsoft flight simulator not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator not working!: So when Microsoft flight simulator is open and I click on it, the screen freezes and I can't click anything but when I tab out it unfreezes but when I try and click back in it freezes. any ideas? Thanks...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator doesn't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft flight simulator doesn't start: Dear Messers;I have been having problems with this program for some time.I bought mfs2020, I Had some problems and I decided to deinstall and reinstall all program from microsoft store.But When I launch the installer, this doesn't finish the installation, but crash down and...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not working: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not working. I purchased the $119.00 version. I have a Dell XPS 15 7590. Intel i7-9750H CPU - 2.60GHz - 6 Core - 12MB Cache. RAM: 32 GB DDR4-2666MHz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Hard Drive: 1 TB over 700 GB free When I start...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I want to upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator from Standard to Premium Deluxe how do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/cff448da-b8b3-4118-b688-3049bc16e73c
  9. microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator: access to the content server is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/2ce9254e-60fb-4c6f-996c-24705bafcaa3
  10. Microsoft flight simulator - activation doesn't work in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft flight simulator - activation doesn't work in microsoft store: I try to activate my code for microsoft flight simulator on microsoft store. When I enter the code an error occured. The seller is reliable and the code seems to be good. This is the error code: erreur inattendue s’est produite. L’erreur a été enregistrée et va être...