Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator error code

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator error code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am trying to install microsoft flight simulator from game pass. It says install and then I click it and it says downloading. When it reaches... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanAfshar, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator error code

Hello! I am trying to install microsoft flight simulator from game pass. It says install and then I click it and it says downloading. When it reaches 100% it immediately goes to error code 0x80070005. I am assuming this is some sort of permissions problem? Can you assist? Ryan

:)

RyanAfshar, Jul 21, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator error code

Unable to open Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to open the game?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to update the pending updates found on your system and check if it helps.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about issues with
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator error code

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator error code - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 not installing Error code: 0x80070424

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 not installing Error code: 0x80070424: This is the 8th time I have reinstalled this game, and its not an exaggeration. I used to have it on an external hard drive and almost every time I plugged it in the Microsoft store would not recognize the game until I reinstalled it. This time however, after deleting the...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Launch error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Launch error: Good evening,I get the following error when I try and launch the game:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.17.3.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exeFile system error -1069586941.If I uninstall it and reinstall it, it works fine. If I then come out of...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Installation Error: I purchased a phisical copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator last September. Last week my PC crashed after an automatic Windows update, so I had to reinstall Windows and all the programs from scratch. However, I cannot install MSFS because in CD 2 which has no scratch or any...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I want to upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator from Standard to Premium Deluxe how do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/cff448da-b8b3-4118-b688-3049bc16e73c
  9. microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator: access to the content server is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/2ce9254e-60fb-4c6f-996c-24705bafcaa3
  10. 499 Error for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    499 Error for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hey people. I gotta question. What's the deal with the 499 error code? Every time I try to install the game, it just pops up with that. Would there be something wrong with my network, system, or the game by chance? I've exited out 10 times already and restarted it and it...