Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold/Accelleration Installation problem

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold/Accelleration Installation problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently re-installed the FSX onto a new computer. It will not run. It did not ask me to register the product that I love. How can I register... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brentlangsdorf, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold/Accelleration Installation problem

I have recently re-installed the FSX onto a new computer. It will not run. It did not ask me to register the product that I love.

How can I register and activate the product on my new computer?

Thanks,

Brent

:)

brentlangsdorf, Jun 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Flight simulator gold

Thankyou for reply, it is Flight sim X gold edition, By midnight last night I had it up and running

I typed in search box , flight simulator run, and it eventually fired up and ran ok? why do I not have it

Listed with other Microsoft software, Edge and news etc and no icon to start it with on desk top,?

many thanks, Pete

peterangerpete, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold/Accelleration Installation problem

I can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition on Windows 10

Hello,

I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition about a year and a half ago.

I have, as suggested by Microsoft, downloaded Windows 10.

I cannot install my FSX at all. It shows up in the Programs list but only allows me to uninstall/remove this program.

Is my game, after windows 10, garbage???

Thanks,

Bill Gilbert

<Original title - HOW COME???? >

WheeWhilly, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold/Accelleration Installation problem

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold/Accelleration Installation problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Flight Simulator Installation Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator Installation Problem: I purchased Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from the Microsoft Store. I'm running a clean installation of the latest version of Windows 21H1 OS Build 19043.1165 from a removable SSD on a Mac which meets the system requirements of Flight Simulator. The Flight Simulator...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problem: I bought the physical version of the game and while it was downloading the premium content it got stuck and I had no other choice but to close the game, when I relaunched it the game got stuck again on the checking for updates screen and it just can't get passed it...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Problems: I have managed to get as far as the "Welcomem Set Your Experience" screen ==> Content Manager" that seems to keep restarting the download for "asobo-aircraft-b787-10-0.1.35.fspackage". The download will sometimes get to around 30% and then reset back to start again, while...
  5. MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition: I purchased a new copy of this product and installed it with the CDs. The product activation window did not appear and the software will not load, even for the trial period. I have tried deleting and re-installing...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  8. Flight simulator gold

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight simulator gold: Hi, Just trying to set up Flight sim on my pc windows 10 latest with updates , the software has loaded ok ? as it said finished?, it is there in apps. Now on my old machine, XP, it loaded an icon on the desk top to start it with, On windows 10 it has not and I can't find a...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition: When I load Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition, it loads okay, but when I go to look for it on my desk top and games, nothing appears. I have deleted and re-installed several times with the same results. After loading, I do get a message that it loaded successfully....
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...