Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key"

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition. I am trying to activate the product after installing it on my PC however the message says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rohan Cholkar, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key"

Hi, I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition. I am trying to activate the product after installing it on my PC however the message says "Invalid Product Key" . This has never happened before as I have this boxed edition for almost 7-10 years. What Can i Do now?

:)

Rohan Cholkar, Mar 2, 2024

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator x Gold Edition invalid product key

Hi i bought Flight Simulator gold Edition and the product key is invalid i know i typed the right product key and still says invalid product key!

NathanHannifan, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Product key for Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

Dear Msr, and Gentleman,

I had since 5 years ago the flight simulator x gold edition in my PC but i had problem before 10 days in my PC and i did the format and I lose the flight simulator but I install it again from the 2 disk i had it but i didn't find the
    product key in the cover of the disk and I had bought many products from the just flight and I had registered in the
    fsx and Microsoft .

Can you help me to find the product key on my disk of the fsx what I have?

***Original title: The production key***

Khalid Al khuzaee, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key"

Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key tell me what's going on?

charlesrawlinson, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key"

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key": Hi, I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition. I am trying to activate the product after installing it on my PC however the message says "Invalid Product Key" . This has never happened before as I have this boxed edition for almost 7-10 years. What Can i Do now?...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.: why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.: why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition: I purchased a new copy of this product and installed it with the CDs. The product activation window did not appear and the software will not load, even for the trial period. I have tried deleting and re-installing...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition: When I load Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition, it loads okay, but when I go to look for it on my desk top and games, nothing appears. I have deleted and re-installed several times with the same results. After loading, I do get a message that it loaded successfully....
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...