Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed the system and the support files 1.29GB on my SSD. How and what can I move to my SATA Drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JWSXL, Feb 1, 2021.

1. JWSXL Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Issue

I installed the system and the support files 1.29GB on my SSD. How and what can I move to my SATA Drive?

:)

JWSXL, Feb 1, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues: Hi I just got the Xbox game pass for my PC and I tried installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, After the initial download of 2GB I launched the game usually it started to download the remaining data for the game, But in my case, it keeps giving an error of not being connected...
  3. Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues: Hi I just got the Xbox game pass for my PC and I tried installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, After the initial download of 2GB I launched the game usually it started to download the remaining data for the game, But in my case, it keeps giving an error of not being connected...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator issues: So, I got Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on Christmas, and despite saying "You pc is below minimum system requirements, this may cause errors with the game." it worked fine just took forever to load and it wasn't 100% visually appealing., but I was fine because I could play...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue: Hello, I purchased a code to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe from the Instant Gaming site. I entered the code, it says that I own the game and when I try to install it, it starts the download then suspends it, I click on resume installation, it resumes then...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not installing: I have been trying to install Microsoft flight simulator for just under 4 days now with it being stuck on one thing. It gets to 3.68 gigabytes left to install and then freezes and gets stuck. What should i do as i want to play the game....
  7. Flight Simulator Install Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Install Issue: Hi, I installed Flight Simulator on my work PC, but it was not fast enough to play the game. I am trying to install it on my Home PC now. I click Install in the Microsoft Store Account, and it downloads and installs, and then I get an alert that it is installed. However,...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Issues: Content manager update going around in circles trying to install MSFS 2020. Stuck on installing asobo 787 and keeps going back to zero percent. Any suggestions please?...
  9. Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hi I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition but I have a problem to reinstall the Game I'm using this game more of 5 years but last mount is have problem.I tray to reinstall the game but where is install acceleration is coming error code: 1-80004005 I bay this DVD...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator issue: Re Error code 1-80004005 I NOW get on opening Microsoft Flight Simulator, after Anniversary download. Refers to Product Activation and game stops after thirty minutes.. All help data refers to installing a new Sim not what goes wrong when it is Registered and installed. What...