Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator not working

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not working. I purchased the $119.00 version. I have a Dell XPS 15 7590. Intel i7-9750H CPU - 2.60GHz - 6 Core -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillSchaefer1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator not working

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not working.

I purchased the $119.00 version.

I have a Dell XPS 15 7590.

Intel i7-9750H CPU - 2.60GHz - 6 Core - 12MB Cache.

RAM: 32 GB DDR4-2666MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5

Hard Drive: 1 TB over 700 GB free

When I start up the program it's as if the pane is dropped onto the runway and starts down the runway at full power without me doing anything other than click FLY at a specified airport that I've picked.

I can't control the aircrafts ailerons roll, elevator pitch or rudders yaw.

I've tried with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas Joystick, Keyboard and Mouse.

The only thing that seems to work is the Hat Switch for viewing out the window as the plane continues to fly straight ahead on its own ... ???

I've uploaded drivers for both the Thrustmaster and the latest Nvidia GPU.

Why is this not working ?

Bill

:)

BillSchaefer1, Nov 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator not working

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator not working

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: My Microsoft flight simulator stop working, It says currently not available in your account, Error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-not-working/f9adedba-6412-46e0-8c5b-42998d922a2a
  3. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: My Microsoft flight simulator stop working, It says currently not available in your account, Error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-not-working/f9adedba-6412-46e0-8c5b-42998d922a2a
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe version1.27.21.0 on a Dell gaming PCI have an issue pretty much from the very beginning with landings any aircraft After touching down the rudder starts jittering and the aircraft runs off the runway into the field and is...
  5. microsoft flight simulator not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator not working!: So when Microsoft flight simulator is open and I click on it, the screen freezes and I can't click anything but when I tab out it unfreezes but when I try and click back in it freezes. any ideas? Thanks...
  6. microsoft flight simulator not working!

microsoft flight simulator not working!: So when Microsoft flight simulator is open and I click on it, the screen freezes and I can't click anything but when I tab out it unfreezes but when I try and click back in it freezes. any ideas? Thanks...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Don't laugh....NEVER did gaming before and do not have a console. Looking for suggestions to purchase the MS Flight simulator and what would I need to have it run flawlessly on a PC window 10? It's for my husband and he's never done gaming other than on his mobile device with...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I want to upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator from Standard to Premium Deluxe how do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/cff448da-b8b3-4118-b688-3049bc16e73c
  9. microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator: access to the content server is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/2ce9254e-60fb-4c6f-996c-24705bafcaa3
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't work: I had this problem with microsoft fligth simulator: once installed from microsoft store, it proceeds correctly with the download of the additional 91gb. And so far nothing problematic. Once the installation is complete when you open the game, after the "press any key to...