Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last January 11, 2021, I bought a 10-disc pack of the FLIGHT SIMULATOR PREMIUM DE LUXE EDITION from an authorized dealer on eBay and paid a total of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoseJavier_707, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Last January 11, 2021, I bought a 10-disc pack of the FLIGHT SIMULATOR PREMIUM DE LUXE EDITION from an authorized dealer on eBay and paid a total of $214.61 for it including shipping to my freight forwarder in Gardena, CA as I am in the Philippines. They consolidate the items I buy in the U.S. and ship them over to me in boxes via sea which lasts about 38 days.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Anyway, I use an All-in-One Asustek Destop 5T computer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]It has an Intel ICore 13-4010U processor and CPU @ 1.70 GHZ.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]It has 8192MB DDR3 TAM on board and total memory of 1600HZ.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]The Graphics Card is described simply as "HD Graphics Family".[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]I tried to install the 10-DVD Disc containing the software but when it reaches the 5th Dis, it always stops and says "F:\Data6.cab - The data is either in unknown format or damaged."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]I tried reinstalling a couple of more times but the same thing happens.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]So I contacted Microsoft and was directed to a group called Aerosoft which seemed to be in charge of the Flight Simulator project.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Aerosoft told me to copy the content of Disc 5 onto a folder and click on that folder when the turn for inserting Disc 5 comes around.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Problem was, the content of the DVD disc can not be copie for the same reason: "F:\Data6.cab - The data is either in unknown format or damaged."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]So I go back to them again and one guy from the team told me to do the following: 1. Click on "Start" of my computer and then click on Microsoft Store. There, I was asked to redeem my 25-Digit Activation Code which I did. I did not question the fcat that I was redeeming my Activation Code even if I have not yet managed to install the software. I was told to look for a heading which says "Already Owned" or "Already Own", to click on it and start to download the content of the problematic Disc 5.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]I did not find the "Already Owned" heading so I looked for the Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition and clicked on it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]What happened next was something I could not explain. It said "Update Available". To my surprise, the whole software began downloading and it lasted a whole night and half a day to complete it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]After completion of the download, I was prompted to "Launch" the game and lo and behold! A picture of presumably European-style buildings appeared and the software loaded! But at the end of the introduction of what's new in the MSFS Premium De Luxe Edition, like "New Activities", "New Planes, etcetera, a warning came up saying "Your computer does not meet the requirements of this game and therefore you may experience some problems" or some such foreboding.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Not one to easily give up, I continued with the launch and it finished.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Knowing now that my computer, as it said, does not meet the requirements to play the same, I was able to manage to go through all the pages of the planes, options, setting adjustments and so forth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]I chose "Flight Instruction" as a first activity and chose the default Cessna plane, adjusted all the settings to "Minimum" and "Low-End" to make up for whatever is lacking in my computer's capacity, "Fly".[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]I was brimming with anticipation as the activity was loading......then it all went kaput! Gone! The screen was blank and so apparently the program crashed, no pun intended, before I could use it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]This where I'm at after several tries.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Can anyone help me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Joe[/COLOR]

:)

JoseJavier_707, Mar 23, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

PålMagnusson, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition

Flight Simulator 2020

I have bought the Premium De Luxe Edition of FS 2020 DVD version from Aerosoft and am verified owner of the program. It is properly installed but I am unable to run the program. I do get the message "insert Flight Simulator Game disc" Then I get the Choices
    Continue or Quit. How can I fix this? and get the program running.

EliasGissurarson, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Flight Simulator Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator Premium: Will Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe work on my PC? Details are:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.90GHz Base, 4.40GHz Turbo, 16MB CacheRadeon Graphics 7 Cores, 1900 MHz23.8" 1080P VGA / HDMI Flat Monitor8GB 2400 RAM500GB M.2 NVMe SSD450W Power SupplyWindows 11 Home...
  3. Flight Simulator Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Premium: Will Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe work on my PC? Details are:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.90GHz Base, 4.40GHz Turbo, 16MB CacheRadeon Graphics 7 Cores, 1900 MHz23.8" 1080P VGA / HDMI Flat Monitor8GB 2400 RAM500GB M.2 NVMe SSD450W Power SupplyWindows 11 Home...
  4. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  6. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  7. I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition": It will not install because of DiRectX 11 -error- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-microsoft-microsoft-flight-simulator/e1ac9cae-2757-401f-9b3d-f38ed4b6d8a7
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download: Download fails ever time no matter what I try. Microsoft updated my computer using the latest Windows 10 Pro download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-download/98822952-d9af-43d3-94be-5b9c8e04e27b
  9. Flight Simulator Premium upgrade

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator Premium upgrade: I have had to reinstall Flight Simulator from DVD. Therefor, I cannot upgrade to Premium Deluxe because it says that the number has already been used. Has anyone else experienced this? How do you get around it?...
  10. Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????: I bought this Flightsimulator de luxe Gold edition. When I reinstalled this game , I always get ERROR CODE : 1-80004005 My product keys are : WY2KV-V8GKM-MMX8H-VF7JD-KFMWY and: 6QYDR-6XQKC-2XQTB-HQGM9-4YC3F I really don't know where I can...