Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator won't launch - redirected to MS Store

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator won't launch - redirected to MS Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Per subject the game stopped working. It was previously reloaded from MS and now again not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Berthw, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Berthw Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator won't launch - redirected to MS Store

Per subject the game stopped working. It was previously reloaded from MS and now again not working.

:)

Berthw, Mar 15, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator won't launch - redirected to MS Store

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator won't launch - redirected to MS Store

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator won't launch - redirected to MS Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch: Hello I use to be able to launch Microsoft FS without a problem. Then there was some update to the launch program I have been getting the following error : FlightSimulator.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\Program...
  3. Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch: Hello I use to be able to launch Microsoft FS without a problem. Then there was some update to the launch program I have been getting the following error : FlightSimulator.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\Program...
  4. Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't Launch: I've just installed Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Whenever I click "play" it simply won't load. I've restarted my PC several times. My Windows is updated. I've uninstall and reinstalled the app. I've even reinstalled it on different drives. I used to have the game on my...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Launch error

Microsoft Flight Simulator Launch error: Good evening,I get the following error when I try and launch the game:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.17.3.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exeFile system error -1069586941.If I uninstall it and reinstall it, it works fine. If I then come out of...
  7. MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator but will install others

MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator but will install others: I've had MSFS for several months. Friday, Microsoft sent updates and after that, opening MSFS causes the Store to open. The Store won't perform any updates. Someone else on this forum told me to de-install and re-install MSFS. De-install worked, Re-install does not.Store will...
  8. MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator

MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator: I've had MSFS 2020 installed and working for several months. Then came last Friday's MS update. After the update, trying to open MSFS simply opened MS-Store, as it has done when updating itself in the past. MS-Store looked like it needed to do updates, but it would not...
  9. MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator

MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator: I've been running MSFS for several months.On Friday, MS released a bunch of updates. Applied all, then when tried to start MSFS it takes me to the MS-Store.The store will not install anything. I've tried many, many pieces of advice from emptying a cache, to logging out and in...
  10. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b