Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator X + Acceleration; Failing to run on windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator X + Acceleration; Failing to run on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Despite being able to successfully run flight by it's self after I installed acceleration it refuses to run, it appears to open shows the loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonGreen6, May 5, 2020.

1. JonGreen6 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X + Acceleration; Failing to run on windows 10

Despite being able to successfully run flight by it's self after I installed acceleration it refuses to run, it appears to open shows the loading screen, with the rotating cursor then simply shuts without showing any kind of error message. When I first installed it I had the error 1-80004005, a problem that I was able to solve via changing partmgr to PartMgr on the regedit, however having solved this error and reregistering acceleration I am unable to launch fsx, does anyone have any idea how to solve this error.

Many thanks

Jon

:)

JonGreen6, May 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Accelerator Won't install with original purchase codes on Windows10.

In 2011 I purchased my new Computer and it had Windows 7 installed. I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator X w/ Accelerator software. It installed perfectly. In 2016 I upgraded to the free Windows10 upgrade. Flight Simulator X and Accelerator transferred
    perfectly. There was a power failure later on and I lost some of the Windows 10 register items. It tried using the Recovery but that failed. I had to F10 to the beginning of purchase of PC. I had to buy Windows10 again and install it. I had to reinstall the
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and the Accelerator software. It failed to install properly twice. I'm guessing that the original download codes have expired due to security reasons. I need new codes for software to download properly. How do I get the codes renewed?

LarryPierceUE, May 5, 2020
  3. HarryVos Win User
    Activating Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

How can I activate my Registration for

MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X + ACCELERATION ?????

Harry Vos

***Original title: activering Registration***

HarryVos, May 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator X + Acceleration; Failing to run on windows 10

Activating Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Hi Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Activation is required to unlock all the features of the particular game. In order to activate Flight Simulator X you need to have the product key, which you would have received when you purchase the game.

• Do you receive any error code when you try to activate Flight Simulator X?

If you are receiving any error code while trying to activate Flight Simulator, you can refer the articles

Flight Simulator X: "An error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application"
    and

You receive an activation message after you play Flight Simulator X for 30 minutes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X + Acceleration; Failing to run on windows 10

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator X + Acceleration; Failing to run on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. flight simulator x acceleration upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator x acceleration upgrade: good evening sir ,Hi ! i am using Microsoft flight simulator x acceleration since 2010 but i wanted to upgrade if there is an update available such as add on map, scenery ,new airport. How do i do that plus i have been using aerosoft addon A320/321 past 2 year back in which i...
  3. Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate: I can't play FSX with Acceleration expansion for more than 30 minutes. I installed FSX Deluxe and it had me activate it. It worked fine..... Then I installed Acceleration Expansion and it did NOT give me the activation screen and I can not get the activation screen ever. When...
  4. Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate: I can't play FSX with Acceleration expansion for more than 30 minutes. I installed FSX Deluxe and it had me activate it. It worked fine..... Then I installed Acceleration Expansion and it did NOT give me the activation screen and I can not get the activation screen ever. When...
  5. How can I install flight simulator X acceleration to flight simulator X original version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install flight simulator X acceleration to flight simulator X original version?: I purchased flight simulator X gold edition at AMAZON.COM on 2009. After getting new PC recently I cannot re-install it to new PC. only flight simulator X deluxe version cd1 cd2 were installed successfully but when I tried to install acceleration cd couldn't be installed....
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Hi, Whenever I load FSX and enter free flight, it loads normally. However, whenever my flight is done loading and ready to go, it freezes for a few seconds and then the application exits. Please help. Thanks -Jacob...
  7. Flight Simulator X Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Acceleration: Hi, long time ago, maybe in 2008 or so, my father bought the Flight Simulator X Acceleration key, and it installed the game and he played it for a long time, however he tried to play it today ( 05 - Sept - 2019 ), but he couldn’t find the game or its icon, the only thing he...
  8. flight simulator X on microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator X on microsoft 10: in Aug 2015 I had to purchase a new computer. I purchased H/P Envy 23 AIO with Windows 8 and had it up graded to windows 10 before I brought it home. I called Microsoft right away about installing my Flight simulator X on windows 10 and they installed it. I have enjoyed it...
  9. Flight Simulator X Acceleration add-on activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Acceleration add-on activation: Hello. I address to this community to say that I was able to activate the Acceleration add-on for flight Simulator X on Windows 10 thanks to the information provided here!!!!! Thank you very much. Regards from Spain....
  10. Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack: Hi I have gone to reinstall FSX Acceleration onto my Windows 10 desktop after a clean install of Windows and I cannot activate it. Everything seems to install correctly but when I start up FSX I get an error message that FSX Acceleration could not be activated. I also get...