Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm currently having problems installing this game. At the end of the installation, it is registering the modules but a message pops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lowz_z32, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Lowz_z32 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.

Hello everyone, I'm currently having problems installing this game.

At the end of the installation, it is registering the modules but a message pops up saying that an error has occurred "Error 1722" that there is a problem Window installer package that did not finish as expected. so, therefore, it is rolling back.

Then I get a message saying another error " #1603 Fatal error during installation"

I'm not sure, what is going on...

I've tried searching up these codes and looking for files but as soon I try to correct these errors windows won't install them.

I need help with this. Thank you in advance for this case.

:)

Lowz_z32, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Flight Simulator X error message

Hi Christopher,

Error code 1722 is usually associated with the licensing of the game. This error occurs when attempting to install the game a second time after uninstalling. Microsoft was aware of this error and has created an article with steps that can resolve it. Follow
    this article: Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X. The other error code 1603 should
    also disappear after doing the recommended steps.

Reply back if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Flight Simulator X error message

Upon installing Flight Simulator X on my Lenovo desktop, I receive two error messages. Error 1722 and 1603.

1722 says there is a problem with the Windows Installer package. 1603 says fatal error during installation.

How to I fix this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Christopher BowmanBowman, Aug 10, 2020
  4. NotShawki Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Installation Errors

Hi, I recently reset my entire computer, and for whatever reason, I am not able to install Flight Simulator X anymore, even though it worked perfectly fine before the reset. I'm on Windows 10, and I've been receiving the errors 1722 and/or 1603. Please
    help as soon as possible, thanks!

NotShawki, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005: After researching the Community posts, I found one seemingly unresolved error noted in the question. In the original article, "Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X", the solution failed to explain when opening the command prompt the user MUST open this task as the...
  3. Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005: After researching the Community posts, I found one seemingly unresolved error noted in the question. In the original article, "Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X", the solution failed to explain when opening the command prompt the user MUST open this task as the...
  4. Error when installing Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when installing Flight Simulator X: I am having problems installing FSX. Everything happens fine until the end of the installation, already with disk 2, it asks to "Insert the disk" but does not specify which disk is. follows an image to see the error. what can it be?[ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Activation error: I get an error code after entering my activation key flight simulator x: an error occurred while attempting to activate the product the problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application I have tried have ran it in compatibility mode I have tried the...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.: Hello everyone, I'm currently having problems installing this game. At the end of the installation, it is registering the modules but a message pops up saying that an error has occurred "Error 1722" that there is a problem Window installer package that did not finish as...
  7. having issues installing flight simulator x on windows 10 error 1722

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having issues installing flight simulator x on windows 10 error 1722: install first time it down load perfect I reset computer from factory setting now it does not want to install properly give a error 1722 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-installing-flight-simulator-x-on/cfa6c66a-d51c-437d-aa2c-11ab276b6bdd
  8. error with Flight Simulator X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error with Flight Simulator X: I have an official Flight Simulator X, which I re-installed on my laptop running Windows 10. Then I successfully activated the software and started it via FSX.EXE. However, I received an error message that the activation was not successful. I tried to re-install this...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Installation Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Installation Errors: Hi, I recently reset my entire computer, and for whatever reason, I am not able to install Flight Simulator X anymore, even though it worked perfectly fine before the reset. I'm on Windows 10, and I've been receiving the errors 1722 and/or 1603. Please help as soon as...
  10. Error codes 1722 & 1603

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes 1722 & 1603: Unable to restore FSX in windows 10 Have downloaded the license reset tool and run it from command prompt admin,but all i get is no such command. Would appreciate any guidance you could give. Yours Mr Brian Plumley...