Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator from Standard to Premium Deluxe how do I do that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pål-Espen Forberg, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator

I want to upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator from Standard to Premium Deluxe how do I do that.

:)

Pål-Espen Forberg, Sep 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe version1.27.21.0 on a Dell gaming PCI have an issue pretty much from the very beginning with landings any aircraft After touching down the rudder starts jittering and the aircraft runs off the runway into the field and is...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator: I have installed microsoft flight simulator from game pass service. My problem is that only 1gb of the game is downloaded. When I start the game, they ask me to insert the game disc.The game is downloaded via game pass so I don't own the game CD....
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Don't laugh....NEVER did gaming before and do not have a console. Looking for suggestions to purchase the MS Flight simulator and what would I need to have it run flawlessly on a PC window 10? It's for my husband and he's never done gaming other than on his mobile device with...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft flight simulator: Hello i recenly got microsoft flight simulator and i installed and at the end when it got to 2.45 gib its stoped and so i shut down the game and reloadrd jt and now it sYs not enegh disc space even tho theres 47 gb free...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hello, I had a CTD Today while playing MSFS2020, I had this log from the Event Viewer : Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60783c14 Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60783c14...
  7. microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator: access to the content server is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/2ce9254e-60fb-4c6f-996c-24705bafcaa3
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Have loaded Flight Simulator and operates Ok but cannot use my CH pro pedals, they appear in Controls but will not operate in any aircraft. Any solutions please?...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hiya, what is PC would you reccommend for the new simulator? Thanks Sam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/b30d07f5-e923-49ee-8ffe-97ee6d2b7d0f
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Windows Pro 10 64bit 2004 up to-date. Problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator X can set-up the starting level for the game.....next all I have is a Black Blank Screen...