Windows 10: Microsoft flight simX gold edition

Discus and support Microsoft flight simX gold edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi have the MS flight sinX gold edition which I bought years ago and just found it wanted to load it on to my pc which is running windows 10. how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nickhoward789uk, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft flight simX gold edition

Hi have the MS flight sinX gold edition which I bought years ago and just found it wanted to load it on to my pc which is running windows 10. how can I install and run it on my pc as when I have tried it just not install, thanks

:)

nickhoward789uk, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft flight simulator gold edition disappears from the computer

Hi,

I would request you to check if the game is listed under Control Panel>Program and Features>Installed Programs.

If the game isn't listed, I suggest you to try install Microsoft flight simulator gold edition game in compatibility mode and check.

Install the game in Compatibility Mode:

Step 1: Right-click on the executable file used to install the program, and select “Properties" from the menu.

Step 2:Click the
    "Compatibility" tab.

Step 3: Check the box next to "Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For."

Choose "Windows 8.1” from the drop-down menu.

Step 4: Click
    "OK."

Step 5: Double-click the program's installation icon to install the program.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15078/windows-make-older-programs-compatible

Please reply us with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 26, 2020
  3. I can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition on Windows 10

Hello,

I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition about a year and a half ago.

I have, as suggested by Microsoft, downloaded Windows 10.

I cannot install my FSX at all. It shows up in the Programs list but only allows me to uninstall/remove this program.

Is my game, after windows 10, garbage???

Thanks,

Bill Gilbert

<Original title - HOW COME???? >

WheeWhilly, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft flight simX gold edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

When I load Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition, it loads okay, but when I go to look for it on my desk top and games, nothing appears. I have deleted and re-installed several times with the same results. After loading, I do get a message that it
    loaded successfully.

MarlMcCracken, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft flight simX gold edition

1. Microsoft flight simX gold edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft flight simX

2. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.: why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key...
  3. Flight simx and win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simx and win10: I see plenty of questions and answers about running flight sim x on win 10 with compatibility but how do i install flight sim in compatibility mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simx-and-win10/7e7d51ce-08ec-4a96-b491-7031252e9faf
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error: After installing Flight Simulator X Gold Edition CD on my new Windows 10 PC, I enter the Product Code and receive the message that the activation was successful. I then install the Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack successfully, but do not receive any prompt for...
  5. MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition: I purchased a new copy of this product and installed it with the CDs. The product activation window did not appear and the software will not load, even for the trial period. I have tried deleting and re-installing...
  6. microsoft flight dimulator x gold edition

microsoft flight dimulator x gold edition: como puedo renovar mis licencias del juego deseo instalarlo en una pc nueva tengo el juego fisico pero ya mis claves no sirven se pueden comprar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-dimulator-x-gold-edition/2e117c99-752c-4f23-aa0d-9885c1c3a1a5"
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition: When I load Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition, it loads okay, but when I go to look for it on my desk top and games, nothing appears. I have deleted and re-installed several times with the same results. After loading, I do get a message that it loaded successfully....
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...