Windows 10: Microsoft Flightsim 2020 will NOT open or start. I get the Microsoft Store open instead?

Discus and support Microsoft Flightsim 2020 will NOT open or start. I get the Microsoft Store open instead? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just cloned and replaced my SSD to a new M.2 SSD. All my Apps and Games open and start OK, except Microsoft Flightsim 2020. When I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IanHartland, May 7, 2021.

1. Microsoft Flightsim 2020 will NOT open or start. I get the Microsoft Store open instead?

I have just cloned and replaced my SSD to a new M.2 SSD. All my Apps and Games open and start OK, except Microsoft Flightsim 2020. When I click on FS2020 icon the Microsoft Store opens instead. It says that this product is installed but it will not open or start ? WHY WHY WHY is it ALWAYS Microsoft that causes all the problems??? SO ANNOYED!

:)

IanHartland, May 7, 2021
  2. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, May 7, 2021
  3. FlightSim 2020

I paid the 119.00 for premium deluxe but when I download and open the flightsim I have 2 aircraft. What kind of scam are you folks running. Order 3338011080,

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder

( Xbox Game Studios )

Quantity 1

Available: Tuesday, August 18, 2020

PaulMcCullough2, May 7, 2021
  4. timta2 Win User

Microsoft Flightsim 2020 will NOT open or start. I get the Microsoft Store open instead?

I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?

timta2, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Flightsim 2020 will NOT open or start. I get the Microsoft Store open instead?

1. Microsoft Flightsim 2020 will NOT open or start. I get the Microsoft Store open instead? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flightsim 2020

2. Xbox App opens Microsoft store instead of Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App opens Microsoft store instead of Games.: Hi, I'm trying to play some games using the xbox app but whenever I hit play on a game instead of opening the game it opens the gaming services page on the Microsoft store, does anybody know how to fix this?...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 not open, send me to Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 not open, send me to Microsoft store: hello I have a problem when starting Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on game pass pc, when I try to start the game it sends me to the microsoft store an application ¨game services¨ is installed and does not let me do anything, I have already restored the store and reinstalled...
  4. FlightSim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FlightSim 2020: I paid the 119.00 for premium deluxe but when I download and open the flightsim I have 2 aircraft. What kind of scam are you folks running. Order 3338011080, Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder Xbox Game Studios Quantity 1 Available: Tuesday, August 18,...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 won't open, directed to Microsoft store instead.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 won't open, directed to Microsoft store instead.: I recently installed the new Microsoft flight simulator 2020 update and now when ever i try to run it i am directed to gaming services in the Microsoft store which i already have installed i have tried running the simulator as administrator, and i have also tried reinstalling...
  6. Downloading Microsoft FlightSim 2020

Downloading Microsoft FlightSim 2020: I bought Flight Sim 2020 through one of my Microsoft accounts which doesn't have the PC I wish to install the software on as a registered device. I have a paid orde from Microsoft. How can I fix this?...
  7. Flightsim 2020

Flightsim 2020: The download has caused my pc to crash twice - I have met all the pc specs and the pc is new!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flightsim-2020/572d576a-1571-43f9-9b58-555feacf728e
  8. Microsoft flightsim 2020 failed installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flightsim 2020 failed installation: During download of the flightsim we experienced a power cut. On restarting my computer it will not continue with the download. I had selected the D drive for initial installation but it would appear that it is now looking for the C drive to carry on installing. Do I...
  9. Every time I open an app Microsoft Store opens instead

Every time I open an app Microsoft Store opens instead: I downloades fruity loops studio online and everytime i open the installer the microsoft store opens up instead telling me that i have to buy fruity loops mobile which is not even the one i downloaded from online...
  10. MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN

MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN: my microsoft store is not getting open i tried several times. it takes half an hour but still not getting open.it keeps loading what should i do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-getting-open/9384e14d-4088-4e80-b8b1-87140afdb0bf"