Windows 10: Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever

Discus and support Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After starting the MSFS 2020 it looks for updates and stays looking for updates forever. What would be the problem and what could I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cayenne30, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Cayenne30 Win User

Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever

After starting the MSFS 2020 it looks for updates and stays looking for updates forever. What would be the problem and what could I do?

:)

Cayenne30, Jan 7, 2021

2. MC Flightsimulator 2020

MC Flightsimulator 2020 - deinstall old PC - new install on new gaming PC - how?

FerdinandJeindl, Jan 7, 2021
  3. matar Win User
    Microsoft Showcases Latest Updates to Windows

Cant wait I am sooooo look forword for this Update Start Menu looks Awesome !!! Finally !!!
    Thank you Microsoft *Smile Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever :)

matar, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever

1. Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020

2. Flightsimulator 2020 missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flightsimulator 2020 missing: Can i get back my Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe in some way after that my laptop been formated by mistake. All i have is recipt, cost and Ordernumber from Microsoft. No backup at all......
  3. MS Flightsimulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flightsimulator 2020: After reinstalling the full package of MS Flightsimulator 2020 there are only two free airplane models available. How do I get the rest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flightsimulator-2020/96217882-d07d-41c8-a03e-d881580783ec
  4. windows update loads forever and stays blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update loads forever and stays blank: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions for this problem. Thank you!...
  5. MC Flightsimulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC Flightsimulator 2020: MC Flightsimulator 2020 - deinstall old PC - new install on new gaming PC - how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc-flightsimulator-2020/418b3c8e-233d-4921-8f7d-a7a760167603
  6. Microsoft updated the look of Feedback Hub.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft updated the look of Feedback Hub.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shaheedmalik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dj65za/microsoft_updated_the_look_of_feedback_hub/
  7. Log-in Screen stays on "Looking for you..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log-in Screen stays on "Looking for you...": Recently, my login screen has been stuck on "looking for you..." The "eye" remains animated and never stops, no matter how long I wait. Previously, the Log-in screen will do the "looking for you..." sequence, and after about 10-20 seconds, it will stop and ask for a password...
  8. cortana updated look and now reverted back to old look...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana updated look and now reverted back to old look...: Hey, i remember at the begining of september or so cortana had a changed look and was wider.. out of the blue it reverted back to the old look... is this happening to everyone? how do i get the new look back? 119395
  9. Looking to update BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking to update BIOS: Hi, I have an HP Elite 8000 sff PC running win10-1709. It has major boot problems (about 3 to 4 min). I have tried everything under the sun except updating the BIOS. It always tries to boot from the DVD. Switching to boot from the HDD does not work. The BIOS reverts back to...
  10. A Look Back – and a Look Ahead – at Accessibility at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    A Look Back – and a Look Ahead – at Accessibility at Microsoft: It’s been a little over a year since Microsoft restructured our approach to accessibility across the company and what a year it’s been! With CSUN kicking off this morning, want to take a moment to highlight the momentum at Microsoft and share some news – including an expanded...