Windows 10: Microsoft Flightsimulator de Luxe Edition for Vista ! with Product Key on Macbook pro 16"...

Discus and support Microsoft Flightsimulator de Luxe Edition for Vista ! with Product Key on Macbook pro 16"... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to install my old flightsim 2 dvd's on my Macbook pro , but i got error message 1603 fatal error during installation.Should installation... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Geert_247, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Geert_247 Win User

Microsoft Flightsimulator de Luxe Edition for Vista ! with Product Key on Macbook pro 16"...

Hi,I am trying to install my old flightsim 2 dvd's on my Macbook pro , but i got error message 1603 fatal error during installation.Should installation be possible from the disks on Bootcamp?Does anyone know another way to install this game? Downloadlink? Or do i have to buy a complete new edition.Geert

:)

Geert_247, Jul 22, 2021
  2. HarryVos Win User

Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????

I bought this Flightsimulator de luxe Gold edition.

When I reinstalled this game , I always get ERROR CODE : 1-80004005

My product keys are : WY2KV-V8GKM-MMX8H-VF7JD-KFMWY

and: 6QYDR-6XQKC-2XQTB-HQGM9-4YC3F

I really don't know where I can find a way to introduce these product keys.

As long as I don't give you these keys, I can only play a demo version of my Flightsimulator.

Please help me !!!!!!!!

Harry Vos

The netherlands

HarryVos, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Product Key

Toshiba would have been the ones who offered your Downgrade rights as that is a requirement for Windows 8.1 to use Downgrade Rights.

I suggest that you contact them.

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Flightsimulator de Luxe Edition for Vista ! with Product Key on Macbook pro 16"...

New AMD Radeon Pro 5600M Mobile GPU for 16-inch MacBook Pro

Read more: https://www.amd.com/en/press-release...class-graphics

Brink, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flightsimulator de Luxe Edition for Vista ! with Product Key on Macbook pro 16"... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flightsimulator Luxe

2. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  3. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  4. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition: Last January 11, 2021, I bought a 10-disc pack of the FLIGHT SIMULATOR PREMIUM DE LUXE EDITION from an authorized dealer on eBay and paid a total of $214.61 for it including shipping to my freight forwarder in Gardena, CA as I am in the Philippines. They consolidate the...
  6. Microphone issues on Bootcamp Macbook Pro 16 inch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issues on Bootcamp Macbook Pro 16 inch: I don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but for some reason, in bootcamp, my microphone gets a really weird static noise at times that also distorts my voice. It happens frequently, although not all the time. I do not think it is a hardware issue, and my...
  7. Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????: I bought this Flightsimulator de luxe Gold edition. When I reinstalled this game , I always get ERROR CODE : 1-80004005 My product keys are : WY2KV-V8GKM-MMX8H-VF7JD-KFMWY and: 6QYDR-6XQKC-2XQTB-HQGM9-4YC3F I really don't know where I can...
  8. Additional product key location for windows pro edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Additional product key location for windows pro edition: I need to install a copy of windows onto a new hand drive. I have windows pro so I know I have more than one product key, Im just not sure where I find those, or how I see how many I have left...
  9. Microsoft Vista Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Vista Key: Hi Microsoft Team, I've a question regarding my microsoft vista key registration. I wanted to ask if I download a copy of microsoft 10 and installed it onto my apple mac pro, can i use the vista key to register. Please advise the other options as I donot want to spend...
  10. Can a Product Key Windows Vista activate Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a Product Key Windows Vista activate Windows 10 Pro?: Hello Everyone, I was recenlty given an HP Compaq dc7900 minitower (Energy Star) that was bought in 2010. I decided to see if I can upgrade it. I added more RAM, put in an SSD and added a good Graphics Card. On the tower, there is a sticker with the activation key to...