Windows 10: Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model

Discus and support Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we are excited to announce the public preview of the Microsoft Common Data Model integrated in Microsoft Flow. Your flows can already connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model

Source: Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model | Flow Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 8, 2016

2. why did microsoft forget the very common and necessary functions while making wp?

11: You can turn all sounds off phone: Tap Settings > ringtones+sounds > change toggle to OFF for Ringer and for Vibrate

12: There apps in the marketplace that let you do this

15. Alarms use the same tones as the ringer. Create & sync ringtones to your phone and you can use them for alarms too.

16. There are apps in the marketplace that give you more alarm options - go check them out.

There are so many errors and completely incorrect points in that list! Most of these things have been discussed ad nauseam already in this forum. If you have questions about how to use some of the features of the phone, please post them and we'll tell you
    how to use them. If a feature is not currently available on the phone or if there is functionality you want to see added to windows phone, the most productive way to request it is by posting a thread in the
    user voice forum (or by adding your vote to all the many requests that are already posted there.)

The Windows Phone operating systems is a completely new OS, with new features and functionality being added with OS updates. It has come far in the last year and a half and I expect to see lots of changes in the future.

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Jaizkt Win User
    why did microsoft forget the very common and necessary functions while making wp?

And it is unquestionably the best mobile experience on any device bar none. I would never go back to using "my grandmother's phone" after having such an incredible experience with Windows Phone.

As Julie said, it has had a slew of "new features and functionality" added via updates and we will see more and more features/functionality added as it matures.

on your #1, I've been using Windows devices since they first came out and yes, I did use bluetooth file transfer but truth be told, I might have used it 4 times in all the years I had a device. It was always easier to send it via email or if there were
    several files, it was easier to share it in a public folder like you can today using Dropbox or Skydrive.

On your #5, There is no way to get calls information or notifications of incoming calls on the current Windows Phone 7 SDK. In the list of priority items to be included, I can't imagine why it would be included. For me, it is a feature that I would never
    use. I imagine if someone had a very limited phone plan they might want it but I'm guessing those folks are far and few between. Is it important ... for some I would expect. Maybe in time it might come...

On your 13. Cannot backup sms to PC, you are correct. Why would you ever want to do that?

#1. well i accept that yourself used that function only 4 times in life time but that doesn't mean no one else would use it more frequently. this kind of reply is only individual oriented rather we can consider generic cases. And about sending via e-mail -
    its like you have your girl friend standing next to you and you want to give her a gift and instead of giving it to her then and there you prefer sending it to her via courier service and wait for the courier guy deliver it to her at her door. And consider
    the size and type of the file you want to transfer.. e-mail attachment has its size limit set, and it takes time to upload and download as well ..so its a mere waste of time.

and the e-mail attachment in wp has its deffectc as it can not attach text files to it

#5 & #13 here also you are expecting every one in the world to be like you in case of sms.. people treat sms from different people in different way some would like to save the text as it was sent to them for a long time. in that case it comes handy and
    i dont think including that facility would be a hard task for microsoft.

Jaizkt, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model

1. Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flow Microsoft

2. Microsoft common language compiler High CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft common language compiler High CPU: Hello I have the same issue a lot of people seem to have faced. My Microsoft common language compiler suddenly spikes to 70-80% and I need to manually end the task every time. I have tried every fix I could find online but with no results. Any help would be appreciated.I ran...
  3. When did common sense leave Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When did common sense leave Microsoft?: I have no idea when OneDrive started controlling everything in your personal files but I would advise the software development team to start utilizing that brain they have. OneDrive, as I understood, was meant to be a separate entity from all of my own files but that does not...
  4. Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow: What to do? Microsoft store shows error on samsung flow page. Here's the error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.8d963bc3.1598786230.e25f126 And here's the link:...
  5. Microsoft Model 1381 webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Model 1381 webcam: I've lost the software to run the above mentioned webcam. Can you tell me how to download the information from the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-model-1381-webcam/eb0af61c-1cd7-4251-a9ff-6f1f0b04c737
  6. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000: I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started having issues with tracking. It would move and then stop. Can anyone help me or do I need to purchase another mouse?...
  7. Microsoft Flow Disabled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flow Disabled: What is Microsoft Flow and is this email really from Microsoft: [ATTACH] It looks suspicious. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flow-disabled/673621b7-acfd-441b-9f62-9b2d413846db"
  8. Welcome to Microsoft Flow

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to Microsoft Flow: Welcome to Microsoft Flow Over the past decade we’ve seen an unprecedented explosion in the use of the cloud. Today, you can do just about anything via the web, from ordering a car to submitting an expense report, from your personal life to your work life. These cloud...
  9. Microsoft PowerApps and Flow are generally available starting tomorrow

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PowerApps and Flow are generally available starting tomorrow: After a rewarding journey hand-in-hand with the many customers and partners who participated in our preview programs (thank you!), we’re excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. Beginning Tuesday, both services will be available...
  10. Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft: Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft Applies to •Windows 10 If you're looking for content on what each telemetry level means and how to configure it in your organization, see Configure Windows telemetry in your organization. Learn about...