Windows 10: Microsoft Folded keyboard DEFECT??

Discus and support Microsoft Folded keyboard DEFECT?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've en using Microsoft Folded keyboard for more than 1 year and very satisfied with the product. However last night I suspected a defect on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pragusdiniyanto Prakasa, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft Folded keyboard DEFECT??

Hi,

I've en using Microsoft Folded keyboard for more than 1 year and very satisfied with the product. However last night I suspected a defect on the device. The left part of the keyboard is not working at all all buttons!.

Is there any way to fix this?

pls help :

:)

Pragusdiniyanto Prakasa, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Shan_E Win User

Microsoft folding keyboard

Can anyone help? I have just bought a Microsoft folding keyboard to use with my Samsung S2 tablet. I can type with it all right but it won't put in spaces between words or the second letter in words with doubled letters like 'hopefully'. What am I doing
    wrong?

Shan_E, Dec 12, 2020
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    jimbo45, Dec 12, 2020
  4. badrobot Win User

Microsoft Folded keyboard DEFECT??

Ms Folding Keyboard

The folding feature is useless for me. I never had to lug around a keyboard.

Simultaneous connectivity GOOD! Bluetooth connectivity... BAD.

That's 2 to 1.

I'll pass on this one.

badrobot, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Folded keyboard DEFECT??

1. Microsoft Folded keyboard DEFECT?? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Folded keyboard

2. defective keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    defective keyboards and mice: We have multiple wireless keyboards/mice that have mismatched dongles for the keyboards/mice like there was a bad lot of them we are a business with a lot of them that do not work. How can we get them replaced I am not able to open a case to get them addressed or swapped out....
  3. defective keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    defective keyboards and mice: We have multiple wireless keyboards/mice that have mismatched dongles for the keyboards/mice like there was a bad lot of them we are a business with a lot of them that do not work. How can we get them replaced I am not able to open a case to get them addressed or swapped out....
  4. defective keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard not disabling when folding x360 screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not disabling when folding x360 screen: Hi there,Recently my HP Spectre x360 updated to Windows 11 late I know but 10 was fine for me, and now when I flip the screen to write on with the stylus for my university work, the keyboard does not disable like it did for Windows 10. This causes irritable issues using...
  6. Defect in Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defect in Microsoft Notepad: Hi,I found a defect in Microsoft NotepadVersion 21H1How to reproduce:1. Open notepad2. Start typing an alphabetjust keep the key for the alphabet pressed for e.g say key for the number '7'3. It gets displayed on the first line and then starts from second line and third and so...
  7. Defect in Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defect in Microsoft Notepad: Hi,I found a defect in Microsoft NotepadVersion 21H1How to reproduce:1. Open notepad2. Start typing an alphabetjust keep the key for the alphabet pressed for e.g say key for the number '7'3. It gets displayed on the first line and then starts from second line and third and so...
  8. Defective keyboard

Defective keyboard: Issue: defective MS keyboard, case # 15 15 13 58 86. Although I handle my MS Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard gentlyalways wash my hands carefully before and after typing, my keyboard falls apart e.g., soft rubberpart is coming out from underneath, torn; etc. So I called...
  9. Microsoft folding keyboard

Microsoft folding keyboard: I've had one since 2016 and love it, however, some keys are positioned in the wrong place! Also, cant find the hash key! I'm using the ENG UK version Any help appreciated...
  10. Ms Folding Keyboard

Ms Folding Keyboard: Hi there This looks a winner - around 6o GBP / 100 USD to be released in July -- will handle more than ONE device simultaneously. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ne-tablet.html Cheers jimbo 4467