Windows 10: !!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatic Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional and...

Discus and support !!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatic Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The amount of damage caused by forced Windows automatic update has no tangible measure. There is not a week that goes by managing more than 10 Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pmptechnology, Mar 20, 2020.

1. !!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatic Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional and...

The amount of damage caused by forced Windows automatic update has no tangible measure. There is not a week that goes by managing more than 10 Windows 10 seats, that forced automatic update in some serious way hinders operation. How come we never have this issue with Mac OS X or Linux. We are not talking inconvenience we are talking totally unacceptable. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resolve, seriously resolve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

:)

pmptechnology, Mar 20, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 20, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile !!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatic Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional and... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 20, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

!!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatic Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional and...

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

!!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatic Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional and...

1. !!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatic Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional and... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Forced Automatic

2. Unprofessional Microsoft Employees

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unprofessional Microsoft Employees: I am curious as to why your employee closed my service request just after I explained my issue. I took screenshots of the interaction, including the opening and closing of my unaddressed service request. Seems rather unprofessional, Mr. Fuldrick. A quick search online shows...
  3. Unprofessional Microsoft Employees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unprofessional Microsoft Employees: I am curious as to why your employee closed my service request just after I explained my issue. I took screenshots of the interaction, including the opening and closing of my unaddressed service request. Seems rather unprofessional, Mr. Fuldrick. A quick search online shows...
  4. Cortana's Windows chapter ends later this year

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana's Windows chapter ends later this year: Microsoft announced this week that it will end support for Cortana in Windows later in 2023. The terminus affects the Cortana application for Windows, which Microsoft plans to retire in "late 2023". Windows users who have the Cortana application installed on their devices...
  5. Microsoft hopes to revive its Microsoft Store later this year

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hopes to revive its Microsoft Store later this year: Microsoft had big hopes for the store that it integrated in its Windows 10 operating system. The Microsoft Store, as it is called nowadays, did not live up to its expectations, mainly because it could not attract enough developers and users. Microsoft removed entire sections...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 update later this year will be minor

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H2 update later this year will be minor: Microsoft revealed yesterday that the next feature update for the company's Windows 10 operating system will be called Windows 10 20H2 and that it will be a minor update just like Windows 10 version 1909. Just like Windows 10 version 1909, Windows 10 20H2 will be delivered...
  7. !!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatics Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    !!!!!! Microsoft Forced Automatics Update 5+ Years Later is Unexplainably Unprofessional...: The amount of damage caused by forced Windows automatic update has no tangible measure. There is not a week that goes by managing more than 10 Windows 10 seats, that forced automatic update in some serious way hinders operation. How come we never have this issue with Mac OS X...
  8. SLOW FORCED AUTOMATIC **** WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SLOW FORCED AUTOMATIC **** WINDOWS UPDATE: I HATE WINDOWS! THANKS FOR THE SLOW FORCED AUTOMATIC **** WINDOWS UPDATE WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO MUSIC!!! YOUR LONG ANNOYING **** UPDATE IS NOT NEEDED. GO **** YOURSLEF. I WILL NEVER BUY WINDOWS AGAIN. **** YOU. MUSIC IS ALL I NEEDED NOT YOUR...
  9. Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later: It has been a little more than a year since Microsoft first shipped the number one requested feature for Microsoft Edge – extensions! Today, we are excited to share a few updates on the progress we have made since then, and a quick look at what’s planned for the future, as we...
  10. Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201: Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 2016 Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 2016 - IT News from V3.co.uk