Windows 10: Microsoft forced update removed my laptop sign in and replaced it with some "live" bs I...

Discus and support Microsoft forced update removed my laptop sign in and replaced it with some "live" bs I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Now I can't log into my own laptop I've never changed the password on since 2012! What can I do to reverse this Nazi Gestapo Microsoft take over?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SegaSteve, Apr 5, 2020.

1. SegaSteve Win User

Microsoft forced update removed my laptop sign in and replaced it with some "live" bs I...

Now I can't log into my own laptop I've never changed the password on since 2012! What can I do to reverse this Nazi Gestapo Microsoft take over?

:)

SegaSteve, Apr 5, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Microsoft forced update removed my laptop sign in and replaced it with some "live" bs I... :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Apr 5, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft forced update removed my laptop sign in and replaced it with some "live" bs I...

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft forced update removed my laptop sign in and replaced it with some "live" bs I... - Similar Threads - Microsoft forced update

2. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  3. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  4. Forced to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced to sign into Microsoft account: Updated laptop and now being forced to sign into an old Microsoft account which uses an old email which I can't access anymore the sign in screen doesn't give me the option to change to my new Microsoft account details and I can't log on to my laptop...
  5. Forced to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forced to sign into Microsoft account: Updated laptop and now being forced to sign into an old Microsoft account which uses an old email which I can't access anymore the sign in screen doesn't give me the option to change to my new Microsoft account details and I can't log on to my laptop...
  6. Forced to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft forced update removed my cursor.

Microsoft forced update removed my cursor.: How do I recover my cursor without losing hours worth of work? Microsoft just did a forced update. When it restarted I have no cursor. I can't reopen my tabs without a cursor. I can't do anything. Essentially Microsoft just destroyed my computer with a forced update....
  8. Microsoft 10 forced update blacked my laptop

Microsoft 10 forced update blacked my laptop: Who do i talk to about replacing my laptop and the intellectual property on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-forced-update-blacked-my-laptop/51c6d77e-5bfa-4f23-898f-866d0fa26641
  9. Remove and Replace User Name/Sign-in on Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove and Replace User Name/Sign-in on Laptop: Merry Christmas, I bought a new laptop as a gift for my dad. Initially I used my MS login info to get the computer ready. My father doesnt have the computer knowledge to do so. Now I need to remove my login data and replace it with his. Can anyone please help me figure...
  10. Remove my laptop sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove my laptop sign in: I know how to reset my laptop; however, I had a Microsoft CD to install word, etc and I want to be able to install that again. It was for a one pc installation which would be the same laptop. Can that be reinstalled on my laptop without any concerns? Also, should I just wait...