Windows 10: Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

Discus and support Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Millions of education, commercial, and consumer customers have already been using Microsoft Forms, a simple, lightweight tool to create surveys,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

Source: Microsoft Form is now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC and GCC High - Microsoft Tech Community - 314937

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

Source: Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users

Source: Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users - Microsoft Tech Community - 256580

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  4. alexp999 Win User

HP and Microsoft Expand Alliance in Unified Communications and Collaboration

At Interop Las Vegas 2009, HP and Microsoft today announced a four-year strategic global initiative to deliver an end-to-end unified communications and collaboration solution.

As part of their Frontline Partnership, the two companies expect to invest up to an additional $180 million in product development, professional services, as well as joint sales and marketing, to help organizations lower costs and improve productivity.

The solution, which is planned to span software, hardware, networking and services, would enable customers to improve business output and reduce travel, telecom and IT operating costs. This would be accomplished by streamlining communications across messaging, video and voice with connected applications and devices. HP and Microsoft also plan to provide the flexibility and control customers need to manage their communications infrastructure efficiently.

Demand for unified communications and collaboration technologies is growing rapidly. According to an independent report from Forrester Research, 84 percent of enterprises in North America and Europe are currently evaluating, piloting or implementing unified communications and collaboration solutions, and the market is expected to grow at a rate of 35.9 percent through 2015.

“Customers can lower costs and rapidly enhance employee productivity with unified communications and collaboration from HP and Microsoft,” said Ann Livermore, executive vice president, Technology Solutions Group, HP. “We provide customers with solutions that are rich, intuitive and accessible from anywhere on nearly any device.”

HP and Microsoft share a vision for business productivity solutions built on open, software-based platforms that work with the applications and systems people know and use today.

“Together, we are offering the extensive breadth of capabilities of our respective technologies to deliver a truly unified communications and collaboration solution to help our customers improve business productivity,” said Stephen Elop, president, Microsoft Business Division, Microsoft. “This means one click to communicate, one click to conference, one click to collaborate.”

“Microsoft’s approach to unified communications and collaboration solutions, combined with HP’s global technology and services, will help us drive innovation and growth in our business,” said Tina Atkinson, program sponsor, New Ways of Working, Cathay Pacific Airways. “Cathay Pacific Airways followed a detailed tender process and chose Microsoft and HP because they best met our requirements for a flexible and comprehensive approach to unified communications and collaboration, tailored to our needs.”

Product development and integration

• The two companies will form joint teams to collaborate on products and services development across Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Office Communications Server, as well as HP ProCurve networking products.
    • HP will obtain Microsoft Unified Communications qualification for the HP dx9000 TouchSmart Business PC and select smartphones.
    • HP will obtain Microsoft Unified Communications qualification for new IP desk phones.
    • HP Business Technology Optimization (BTO) software will provide additional support for Microsoft Office Communications Server, including the ability to provide real-time quality of service metrics for the voice and video network over the IP infrastructure.
    • The two companies will provide end point interoperability with HP Halo Telepresence Solutions and Microsoft Office Communications Server-based unified conferencing, enabling remote participants at any Microsoft Office Communication Server-enabled PC to join telepresence conferences.
    Professional services

• Microsoft and HP will offer a full set of business productivity services ranging from assessment, architecture planning and design to implementation, monitoring, management and support for software, hardware, network, server, storage and infrastructure components in the shared portfolio.
    • HP will dedicate a global team of service professionals to support the joint solutions, helping customers achieve improved levels of network availability and response times. • HP and Microsoft will also target communications service providers, offering them the same technologies and services to enable hosted unified communications and collaboration services for small to medium-sized businesses.
    • HP and Microsoft will provide services for customers who seek to run their technology on-premise, fully outsource, or who opt for a combination of both.
    • Microsoft and HP will work together to address customers’ real-time collaboration needs using HP Halo Managed Services and HP ProCurve products.
    Marketing and sales

• Microsoft and HP will assign dedicated salespeople to their joint solutions and train several thousand technical and delivery personnel.
    • The companies will showcase their end-to-end solution and their respective communications and collaboration products in Microsoft Technology Centers and HP Customer Briefing Centers worldwide.
    • HP will help organizations accelerate adoption of the end-to-end solution with flexible financing and trade-in programs from HP Financial Services.
    More information about the HP and Microsoft initiative is available here. More information about Microsoft unified communications and collaboration technologies is available here.

Source: HP

alexp999, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Form available

2. Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams: Today we’re announcing the rollout of notifications from Yammer communities in Microsoft Teams. With millions of employees working remotely or in hybrid environments, it’s more important than ever for employees to feel connected. Teams makes it easier...
  3. Visual Studio Community and gcc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio Community and gcc: I have installed both Visual Studio Community and MinGW for Windows 10. I am working on a C++ project, and whenever I click build it just says 0 built, 0 failed, 1 up-to-date. I then try and click start without debugging and get the error that the specified file cannot be...
  4. Microsoft Forms now available for personal use to consumers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forms now available for personal use to consumers: Today, we’re excited to announce the availability of Microsoft Forms for personal use. Forms enables you to create a survey or quiz on any topic and works on any device via the web and the Office mobile app– making it easy to capture the information...
  5. Microsoft Defender ATP automation & cloud app discovery now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Defender ATP automation & cloud app discovery now available: With every Windows update, we release new and innovative capabilities, and this is also true for Microsoft Defender ATP, which builds security deep into the platform as an integral part of Windows. Many enterprise customers use the semi-annual channel to take Windows 10...
  6. Microsoft Formavailable for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Formavailable for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC: Millions of education, commercial, and consumer customers have already been using Microsoft Forms, a simple, lightweight tool to create surveys, quizzes, and polls and today, we’re excited to announce Microsoft Forms is also generally available to Office 365 U.S. Government...
  7. Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users: Microsoft Forms is a simple, lightweight tool for creating surveys and quizzes. Millions of people have used Forms since we released it for education and commercial organizations. Today, we’re extending Forms Public Preview to individual users for a variety of home scenarios....
  8. u s b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  9. u s b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  10. How to contact Microsoft Governance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact Microsoft Governance: I give up. Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me. In past cases like this, I've sent an email to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is Microsofts AOS-G GCC High program a 3 year commitment