Windows 10: Microsoft Formavailable for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

Discus and support Microsoft Formavailable for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Millions of education, commercial, and consumer customers have already been using Microsoft Forms, a simple, lightweight tool to create surveys,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Formavailable for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

Source: Microsoft Form is now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC and GCC High - Microsoft Tech Community - 314937

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

Source: Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 29, 2019
  4. timta2 Win User

Microsoft Announces Global Anti-Piracy Day

Ok, I'm just tired of Microsoft starting these programs that they claim will benefit US the people when really it ONLY benefits them!

"Microsoft is taking these steps as part of its commitment to working with communities, national governments and local law enforcement agencies around the world to help protect its customers"

timta2, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Formavailable for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Formavailable Government

2. gcc : The term 'gcc' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gcc : The term 'gcc' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or...: I have installed MINGW on my system and have added the path manually. I tried to check gg version by the command --- 'gcc --version' on my PowerShell. It works flawlessly. But in VS Code, it is showing the gcc error. How is that possible. The path is correct since it is...
  3. microsoft community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft community: please let me know all of the my point . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community/15ac6826-cd0d-472b-8b97-9af39b5c8b08
  4. Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Community: Why is OneDrive not one of the products listed below to select if I am asking a question about OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community/8eadb9e0-3489-4bd5-93b6-cfd4a732a0b2
  5. Visual Studio Community and gcc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio Community and gcc: I have installed both Visual Studio Community and MinGW for Windows 10. I am working on a C++ project, and whenever I click build it just says 0 built, 0 failed, 1 up-to-date. I then try and click start without debugging and get the error that the specified file cannot be...
  6. U S B Saving Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    U S B Saving Device: G'day,[ATTACH][ATTACH] I do not know if this is the right place to ask a question of this nature. You people have helped me so many times before, so I thought I would give it a try. I have what I thought was an empty 32 g SanDisk stick. I copied a movie on to it so I...
  7. Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC: Millions of education, commercial, and consumer customers have already been using Microsoft Forms, a simple, lightweight tool to create surveys, quizzes, and polls and today, we’re excited to announce Microsoft Forms is also generally available to Office 365 U.S. Government...
  8. u s b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  9. u s b

u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  10. How to contact Microsoft Governance

How to contact Microsoft Governance: I give up. Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me. In past cases like this, I've sent an email to...