Windows 10: Microsoft Forms now available for personal use to consumers

Discus and support Microsoft Forms now available for personal use to consumers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re excited to announce the availability of Microsoft Forms for personal use. Forms enables you to create a survey or quiz on any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Forms now available for personal use to consumers

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...-personal-use/

:)

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users

Source: Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users - Microsoft Tech Community - 256580

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users Office

Source: Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users - Microsoft Tech Community - 256580

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Forms now available for personal use to consumers - Similar Threads - Microsoft Forms available

2. Microsoft forms

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft forms: I have created a forms survey. I sent out the link. I have received responses. As soon as i clicked on 'view' the first response i got the following message Sorry, something went wrongIT policy has disabled the collaboration feature.Technical detailsSession id:...
  3. Microsoft forms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft forms: I have created a forms survey. I sent out the link. I have received responses. As soon as i clicked on 'view' the first response i got the following message Sorry, something went wrongIT policy has disabled the collaboration feature.Technical detailsSession id:...
  4. Microsoft forms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Teams personal features now available to desktop and web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams personal features now available to desktop and web: Since the outbreak of COVID-19, it’s become a challenge for many of us to balance the various aspects of our lives. Whether it’s our jobs, homeschooling our kids, or coordinating virtual meetups with friends, managing all of this on a daily basis can...
  6. OneDrive Personal Vault and expandable storage now available worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Personal Vault and expandable storage now available worldwide: Microsoft OneDrive has long been an innovation leader in cloud storage, and today we’re excited to launch a new feature that gives you greater security for your files in the cloud. This summer, we announced OneDrive Personal Vault, which uses identity verification to protect...
  7. Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts: From all of us on the Google+ team, thank you for making Google+ such a special place. What happened to Google+? In December 2018, we announced our decision to shut down Google+ for consumers in April 2019. Other Google products (such as Gmail, Google Photos, Google Drive,...
  8. Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC: Millions of education, commercial, and consumer customers have already been using Microsoft Forms, a simple, lightweight tool to create surveys, quizzes, and polls and today, we’re excited to announce Microsoft Forms is also generally available to Office 365 U.S. Government...
  9. Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users: Microsoft Forms is a simple, lightweight tool for creating surveys and quizzes. Millions of people have used Forms since we released it for education and commercial organizations. Today, we’re extending Forms Public Preview to individual users for a variety of home scenarios....
  10. Microsoft Stream now available worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stream now available worldwide: Video has become an increasingly important medium in both the consumer and business realms. In the workplace, video is a key way to share information, educate and train employees, drive engagement and build culture. Last year, we released a preview of Microsoft Stream, the...