Windows 10: microsoft framework

Discus and support microsoft framework in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, there is an error message " the operative system does not admit .NET Framework 4.7. What I have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Nelson Echeverria, Apr 27, 2019.

1. microsoft framework

I am trying to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, there is an error message " the operative system does not admit .NET Framework 4.7. What I have to do?

:)

Nelson Echeverria, Apr 27, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Apr 27, 2019
  4. microsoft framework

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

microsoft framework

1. microsoft framework - Similar Threads - microsoft framework

2. Microsoft .NET Framework exception after wake up or boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework exception after wake up or boot up: This started happening after I reinstalled GTAV on my pc. I had just uninstalled it to see if that fixes it, but it does not. Here is what it says: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box....
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework error

Microsoft .NET Framework error: Today after I came back home from work I decided to restart my PC (as I do it here and there), and the following error message appeared as sson as windows booted: - any idea what caused it from the error message below and what am I supposed to do?[ATTACH] See the end of...
  4. Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run: Hello. I downloaded the NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and attempted to run the installer. But when I try to run it, nothing happens. I tried downloading it from another browser, still won't run. Any way to get it to run? I have an application that requires it. Any help would be...
  5. How do I enable “JIT Debugging” for Microsoft .NET Framework In Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I enable “JIT Debugging” for Microsoft .NET Framework In Windows 10?: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer download

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer download: Microsoft released the final version of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 on April 18, 2019. The new installer for the version is available as a web installer and offline installer; since Microsoft prefers distribution via the web installer, it is difficult to find working...
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework error

Microsoft .NET Framework error: A computer I'm working on is getting an unhandled exception error every time it boots up. You can click either quit or continue and it doesn't seem to actually be affecting anything, which is nice, but it's still annoying. It claims to be a .NET error, so I tried the .NET...
  8. Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows...

Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows...: Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows 10.Error code "0x800F081F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-net-framework-20-service-pack-2-x64/10188634-1a5b-4d52-aea7-7c3b310eb5fd
  9. Microsoft .Net Framework

Microsoft .Net Framework: When I use Microsoft .NET Framework, the pop up shows up: Microsoft .Net Framework. Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...
  10. MICROSOFT RELEASED .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 AND 4.7.2 UPDATE KB4486553 TO WINDOWS 10 1809 AND...

MICROSOFT RELEASED .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 AND 4.7.2 UPDATE KB4486553 TO WINDOWS 10 1809 AND...: On 01-03-2019, Microsoft released .net framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 update KB4486553 to windows 10 v1809 and to windows server 2019(1809). I am sharing the direct download links form www.catalog.update.microsoft.com for windows 10 v1809 kb4486553 64bit os...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the operative system does not admit .NET Framework 4.8