Windows 10: Microsoft Freelancer

Discus and support Microsoft Freelancer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not sure if I have asked this before, apologies if so. Microsoft Freelancer I have had since day 1. It worked on every version of Windows since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elbmek, Feb 3, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Microsoft Freelancer

I am not sure if I have asked this before, apologies if so.

Microsoft Freelancer I have had since day 1. It worked on every version of Windows since its release, but, about 3-4 months ago, it stopped after a Win 10 update. As its a MS game, this should not be happening to my mind.

Can any of our members, who have the ear of Microsoft, please report this to them and ask them to fix? It must still be a very popular space sim as copies online are selling relatively expensive.

I retried Dark Star One but want to go back to Freelancer (with mods). PPPPLLEEEAAASEEE *Sick

:)

elbmek, Feb 3, 2016

2. freelancer game issues in Windows 10

Microsoft don't support freelancer anymore please go to the starport a web site dedicated to freelancer The Starport - A Freelancer Game Fansite :: Downloads down load this exe file it will work.

rsabatino20, Feb 3, 2016
  3. Microsoft Freelancer Game?

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that Freelancer Game is not compatible in Windows 10 Technical preview since it is in developing stage, we need to wait for the final version and check whether it is compatible in the final Windows 10 version.

Windows | Official Site for Microsoft Windows 10 Home & Pro OS, laptops, PCs, tablets & more

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Freelancer

1. Microsoft Freelancer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Freelancer

2. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want Microsoft edge off of my computer: Its constantly running in the background ive been cleaning up my pc and cannot figure out how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-edge-off-of-my-computer/7c652976-2e76-457e-8581-e2acf0f49745
  3. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Microsoft edge off of my computer: Its constantly running in the background ive been cleaning up my pc and cannot figure out how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-edge-off-of-my-computer/7c652976-2e76-457e-8581-e2acf0f49745
  4. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!: I am facing this issue since November 2023 , To be more specific the ui of microsoft applications becomes glitchy due to which I am unable to perform my desired task properly . Screenshot included of VS code and facing the same bug in other microsoft applications . To be more...
  6. Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!

Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!: I am facing this issue since November 2023 , To be more specific the ui of microsoft applications becomes glitchy due to which I am unable to perform my desired task properly . Screenshot included of VS code and facing the same bug in other microsoft applications . To be more...
  7. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse: Hello! Recently I saw this series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 was on sale and began buying the seasons through the Microsoft Store. However, I've noticed a particular issue-- Seasons 1 through 8 and Season 10 are available to purchase as entire season bundles, but...
  8. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse: Hello! Recently I saw this series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 was on sale and began buying the seasons through the Microsoft Store. However, I've noticed a particular issue-- Seasons 1 through 8 and Season 10 are available to purchase as entire season bundles, but...
  9. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

10. Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.

Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.: I’ve been playing the Microsoft store version of fallout 76 for a couple weeks now with no issues until a couple of days ago. Now when I play about 5 minutes into the game my gpu disconnects from my monitor and my fans speed up to 100%.At first I thought it was my gpu but...