Windows 10: Microsoft FS 2020 Deluxe Edition Unable to play

Discus and support Microsoft FS 2020 Deluxe Edition Unable to play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good morning; This is my 3rd day of trying to get it to work, at first it loaded OK but W/O a manual or tutorials I could not get the controllers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ivanpato1, Aug 21, 2020.

1. ivanpato1 Win User

Microsoft FS 2020 Deluxe Edition Unable to play

Good morning;

This is my 3rd day of trying to get it to work, at first it loaded OK but W/O a manual or tutorials I could not get the controllers to be properly programmed, now it keeps asking me to "insert disk" which I do not have.

I need to fix this and instructions on how to properly program the flight controllers Yoke, Pedals, Throttles etc. My set way exceeds your minimum requirements.

Thank you

Ivan Pato1

:)

ivanpato1, Aug 21, 2020

2. fs 2020

j'ai installer le FS 2020 il ne veut pas ouvrir et ça me dit qu'il est lancé

Frankydoodi, Aug 21, 2020
  3. FSX delux edition

We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please.

JanetStocks, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft FS 2020 Deluxe Edition Unable to play

FS-X Steam Edition

Help

I am a pilot

I am trying to get MS FS-X up and going to use as a desk top simulator

But am having a problem with one knob. The MS FS-X G1000 FMS knob will not work to scroll.

I can identify all 5 point and click spots on the screen for this knob but they just do nothing.

It happens with all three G 1000 aircraft and on two different computers

I am using Windows 10

I have uploaded SP1 and SP2

Will FS-X Steam Edition solve this problem?

If not any suggestions?

KarlBeutner, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft FS 2020 Deluxe Edition Unable to play

1. Microsoft FS 2020 Deluxe Edition Unable to play - Similar Threads - Microsoft 2020 Deluxe

2. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020: I Installed FS 2020 by redeeming a code few years back. I need to re-install now on a different computer. When I go to my account, order history, I see the FS. However, there is no link to re-install? How can I re-install, thanks...
  3. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FS 2020: I Installed FS 2020 by redeeming a code few years back. I need to re-install now on a different computer. When I go to my account, order history, I see the FS. However, there is no link to re-install? How can I re-install, thanks...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  5. fs 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs 2020: i cant get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-2020/1c424134-69f3-4b2d-a51e-cd261d9843a7
  6. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020: Hi....Have downloaded all 10 discs to my C drive and I now find that I dont have enough GB to finally install it via the microsoft store.....I have bought a stand alone 2TB Hub to give me some extra storage... Question....I realise that i cannot reload the CDs again nor use...
  7. FS 2020 Premium Deluxe upgrade Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020 Premium Deluxe upgrade Probleme: Hallo Community Ich habe das Spiel Flug Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.Beim 1. Installation alles Prima 20 gehört etc hatte ich.Nach meinem Laptop Formatieren Erneuert Installiert habe ich nur noch 2 Flieger zu Verfügung und Training kann ich auch nicht mehr.Das Deluxe...
  8. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020: Buenas tardes. Dado el tamaño del archivo del programa en cuestión, consulto si se puede instalar en otra unidad, que no sea el disco C, y desde allí comenzar a jugar. Cordialmente. Armando Pace *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. MICROSOFT FS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT FS 2020: Is there a downloadable and playable demo of FS 2020 ? This would allow users to experience FS 2020 running on their PC before committing themselves to purchase the sim. P.S. This might also reduce the negative comments I have read....
  10. fs 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs 2020: j'ai installer le FS 2020 il ne veut pas ouvrir et ça me dit qu'il est lancé https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-2020/70e7d788-4968-4381-88cc-3f27abd1a5b3