Windows 10: Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

Discus and support Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sdeve, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Sdeve Win User

Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It was struggling on my old computer so I uninstalled it and reinstalled on a newer, more powerful home build. FSX installed fine, accepted the first of the two product keys and seems to run OK. Then I installed the Accelerator Extension Pack. It seemed fine. It requested validation and I entered the second key from the box. The validation app accepted it and assured me that my copy was validated. IT ISN'T!Half an hour and that's your lot.Basic info

:)

Sdeve, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Dec 4, 2021
  3. FSX Acceleration

Hi,

Having a corrupted installation is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to run the FSX Acceleration pack. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Edit the registry of Flight Simulator X.

Note: This section, method, or task includes steps that help you modify the registry. However, problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow the steps accordingly. We recommend that you back up your registry
    before modifying it. So, you can restore the registry in case you encounter problems.

Here are the steps on to edit the registry of Flight Simulator X:

• Run regedit (Windowskey +R)
    • Expand the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-

E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    • After you find the folder, double-click Upperfilters on the right side.
    • Delete all other values except PartMgr
    • Close Registry Editor
    • Start FSX / Accel and you should get the registration wizard.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

FSX acceleration

I have Microsoft FSX Gold Edition 2006 and it works fine. I installed the Acceleration pack and it worked fine.

Here is my problem I tried to load a cougar autopilot and some how I messed up and FSX would not run with acceleration, so I unistalled

Acceleration and FSX worked like before. Then I tried to install the Acceleration pack it would try loading but would not complete the loading.

It says it closed before it could complete and said try another time. I closed down my virus program but it did not help.

How can I load the Acceleration pack again.

Please help

Edward Chu, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

1. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate - Similar Threads - Microsoft FSX Accelerator

2. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate: I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It was struggling on my old computer so I uninstalled it and reinstalled on a newer, more powerful home build. FSX installed...
  3. fsx acceleration activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx acceleration activation error: Dear Sir or Madam i have got a problem with fsx my laptop does not have a dvdrw drive fsx is installed on my laptop and i have tried activating fsx but the activation menu for fsx acceleration does not come up i found the part of the registry for fsx for activating fsx and...
  4. Errorcode FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errorcode FSX Acceleration: After installing FSX and Accereration, I get the error : we're sorry, an error occurred … etc. ERROR CODE: 1-80004005 The program is not activated and runs in demo mode …. Hope to hearing from you soon, Ronald Megens...
  5. Errorcode FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Errorcode FSX Acceleration: After installing FSX and Accereration, I get the error : we're sorry, an error occurred … etc. ERROR CODE: 1-80004005 The program is not activated and runs in demo mode …. Hope to hearing from you soon, Ronald Megens...
  6. fsx accelerator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx accelerator: While installing fsx gold on a new Windows 10 computer I am unable to enter the Key. The screen is blank. I "repaired" the install with no success. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-accelerator/32144d5e-c099-4c5a-9790-2ed8888a7c7a
  7. FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10: Can't activate after installing acceleration pack- very frustrating Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-acceleration-expansion-pack-activation-in-win/f1e4f6a1-7059-462f-b8a3-f65c90172601"
  8. Microsoft FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft FSX: I'm new in this flight sim world and I'm having issues installing FSX on the window 10 system Is this compatible. I read some similar problems in the Microsoft forum area dating a few years back. Not sure if there was a some repairs done by Microsoft or not. Any...
  9. Can't activate FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate FSX Acceleration: I reinstalled FSX and other components. I now need to re-activate Acceleration. It won't connect to the server so it tells me to call a number. The freecall number is disconnected, the toll number is always busy. I just called and managed to speak to a person who told me...
  10. Microsoft FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft FSX: I Can load FSX up and then play it immediately after installing. Then if close it I cant find it anywhere to load it up again there is nothing in the start up menu and no icon on the desk top. When I check the programs it is installed and in there?...