Windows 10: Microsoft FSX

Discus and support Microsoft FSX in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm new in this flight sim world and I'm having issues installing FSX on the window 10 system Is this compatible. I read some similar problems in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vhecha, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Vhecha Win User

Microsoft FSX

I'm new in this flight sim world and I'm having issues installing FSX on the window 10 system Is this compatible.

I read some similar problems in the Microsoft forum area dating a few years back. Not sure if there was a some repairs

done by Microsoft or not. Any suggestions?

:)

Vhecha, Jan 5, 2019
  2. AndyDunne Win User

Microsoft FSX

I installed FSX standard on a windows 10 PC. I had to uninstall it and I removed the registry entries. When I tried to reinstall it, I get the options to repair or remove the program. Neither of which I can do as I have uninstalled the program.

I tried downloading Microsoft installer V4.5 but it wont run(error 0x8009602)

I tried Microsoft program install and uninstall but FSX is not in the list and the product code on the FSX box is too short to satisfy the program

Any help or suggestions appreciated

AndyDunne, Jan 5, 2019
  3. peche Win User
    FSX Microsoft or P3D Lockheed Martin

1. Fill sys specs, that will help others to help you,
    2. list the driver using right now, also the operative system you are runing,
    if possible bring a pic of the error, or error code if available...

Makes "0" sense with such a brutal video card having problems with that game,

peche, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

Microsoft FSX

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft FSX

1. Microsoft FSX - Similar Threads - Microsoft FSX

2. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  3. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  4. Microsoft FSX error

Microsoft FSX error: Last night, I went off the game, and came back today for it to not show up anywhere, not in my files, nothing. Luckily I got that fixed, however now it has an error, code number being; 1-80004005, I searched up how to fix it, and tried all the things it said, and still can't...
  5. Microsoft FSX error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft FSX error: Last night, I went off the game, and came back today for it to not show up anywhere, not in my files, nothing. Luckily I got that fixed, however now it has an error, code number being; 1-80004005, I searched up how to fix it, and tried all the things it said, and still can't...
  6. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate: I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It was struggling on my old computer so I uninstalled it and reinstalled on a newer, more powerful home build. FSX installed...
  7. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate: I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It was struggling on my old computer so I uninstalled it and reinstalled on a newer, more powerful home build. FSX installed...
  8. Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation: Good Evening,I had Microsoft FSX Gold Edition loaded on another computer hard drive which has failed. I have purchased another pc and have loaded the software and activated but when I run the software I get an error code 1-80004005. Can someone please help?Best Regards,Jacob...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX: I have had to replace my motherboard on my computer. Hard drives are the same including the one that has FSX installed on it. When I start FSX I get the error message code 1-80004005 which I believe is because the software cannot access the product key on the new hardware -...
  10. FSX becomes demo when running under Microsoft account window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX becomes demo when running under Microsoft account window 10: On window 10, I install Flight Simulator X FSX under local account. No problem with activation. Everything works great. I can play the game for more than 30 minutes. Help and about shows that this is FSX deluxe with product ID. However if I log in under Microsoft...