Windows 10: Microsoft "Future Visions" Short Stories eBook Out Today

Discus and support Microsoft "Future Visions" Short Stories eBook Out Today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] The Microsoft "Future Visions" short stories eBook is out today. Future Visions: Original Science Fiction Stories Inspired by Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by ARC1020, Nov 16, 2015.

1. ARC1020 Win User

Microsoft "Future Visions" Short Stories eBook Out Today

Microsoft "Future Visions" Short Stories eBook Out Today [​IMG]

The Microsoft "Future Visions" short stories eBook is out today.

Microsoft Link:
    Where fact and fiction collide

Amazon Links:
    AU - Future Visions: Original Science Fiction Inspired by Microsoft:Amazon.com.au:Kindle Store
    UK - Future Visions: Original Science Fiction Inspired by Microsoft:Amazon.co.uk:Kindle Store
    US - Future Visions: Original Science Fiction Inspired by Microsoft:Amazon:Kindle Store

I think it's safe to assume that these probably won't fall under the dystopian genre and will be more solar powered Kindles, than Cortana powered PreCrime. I guess we shall find out soon...

:)

ARC1020, Nov 16, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Nov 16, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft "Future Visions" Short Stories eBook Out Today

1. Microsoft "Future Visions" Short Stories eBook Out Today - Similar Threads - Microsoft Future Visions

2. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    long story short, i got a Virus.: Story:I got it by clicking the wrong links, a imposter VLC file appeared and yeah. I cleaned out the virus mostly, but the host files are still in the windows "protection folder" where if i scan, the anti-malware just ignores themi cant view them since i have an anti-malware...
  3. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    long story short, i got a Virus.: Story:I got it by clicking the wrong links, a imposter VLC file appeared and yeah. I cleaned out the virus mostly, but the host files are still in the windows "protection folder" where if i scan, the anti-malware just ignores themi cant view them since i have an anti-malware...
  4. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Future Vision of Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    The Future Vision of Microsoft 365: Productivity is personal. Who we are as human beings deeply influences productivity as both a process and an outcome. Our values and beliefs, the needs of our families, our personalities and preferences, how energized or deflated we feel when seeing our Calendars or To Dos...
  6. Another short story about how Microsoft broke their own OS again.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Another short story about how Microsoft broke their own OS again.: Hi, Microsoft. I noticed you updated your new internet browser. Kind of hard to miss when it starts up before my PC does. Instantly crashing explorer.exe. You'd think you'd fix the part of your OS that people actually use, but w/e. Thanks for perma pinning your new browser...
  7. activate microsoft ebook reader

activate microsoft ebook reader: activate microsoft ebook reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-microsoft-ebook-reader/2a406c22-0241-4d70-a1e5-33300da72596
  8. Buy ebook on Microsoft store

Buy ebook on Microsoft store: [ATTACH] Hello, community! I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm currently in Argentina, changed the store to US and I'm using Paypal with and Argentine credit card. Is possible that since...
  9. Computex 2018 - Microsoft shares vision for future of computing

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2018 - Microsoft shares vision for future of computing: Today at Computex 2018, Nick Parker, Corporate Vice President, Consumer and Device Sales – along with executives from Microsoft’s engineering, marketing, and research teams – shared more about our vision for the future of computing and the opportunity it represents for our...
  10. Microsoft shares its vision of the future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shares its vision of the future: Microsoft has released a new video on its work oriented account to share its vision of the future. It's all about massive, thin displays, holograms and cool, connected gadgets. There's even a tablet device shaped like a book. It's an interesting look at how the company...