Windows 10: Microsoft Game Download

Discus and support Microsoft Game Download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to download The Outer Worlds from my microsoft store and it is not able to start making ANY progress downloading. it just keeps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChickenFried95, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Microsoft Game Download

I have been trying to download The Outer Worlds from my microsoft store and it is not able to start making ANY progress downloading. it just keeps saying "downloading...". the gaming services tries to download with the game and it also is unable to make any progress.

:)

ChickenFried95, Oct 31, 2019

2. Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Oct 31, 2019
  3. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Microsoft Game Download

Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Game Download

1. Microsoft Game Download - Similar Threads - Microsoft Game Download

2. Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading: I know this has been asked countless times. I tried all the online fixes and the only one that worked for installing the store apps was reinstalling windows. And it worked for about 15 minutes. I could download apps and update them but I could not download games from gamepass...
  3. My microsoft games are not downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft games are not downloading: when i click switch to other drive and click install the install button wont press it will just turn gray and go blue again[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-games-are-not-downloading/691d5d64-c416-4659-9f59-dbedb723b111
  4. trying to download games on microsoft

trying to download games on microsoft: I'm confused about why Microsoft says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." when I'm signed in with my Microsoft account in my settings on my pc. Even on my account...
  5. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded: I am currently trying to download ark on the Microsoft store to play with friends I have the game pass, but i already have ark downloaded through steam, is there any way for Microsoft to check for the steam files instead of re downloading ark again....
  6. microsoft game will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft game will not download: I am using windows 10. i went to the microsoft store and a paid for minecraft. then tried to download. it says "Thank you, we're attempting to install on your devises [OK]"...
  7. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  8. Downloading Games feom Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Games feom Microsoft Store: So i have the xbox game pass, and i want to dowload PUBG and Rocket Leauge. But it says I don't have any devices registered. So i check if my pc is registered and it is. Ive tried a lot of stuff to fix this. Can anyone please help me, it's really getting annoying to not be...
  9. Microsoft store game downloads

Microsoft store game downloads: I can't seem to get any game to download from Microsoft store and even my Microsoft Solitaire Collection, which was already installed will not run correctly or not even load. Get no message, just when I try clicking on download, nothing happens at all. Help please as this is...
  10. Microsoft store game download

Microsoft store game download: Do anybody have the same problem??, i have a problem with download in microsoft store.. i download sea of thieves last night on my pc, and i saw it will take 47 gb storage, but when i wake up this morning, i see that my download is already 87.65 gb out of 87.65gb .. how can i...