Windows 10: Microsoft game not working

Discus and support Microsoft game not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought an dlc via microsoft store on my phone but it's not in my download list on my xbox or in my order history please help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KenjinoCyclone, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft game not working

I bought an dlc via microsoft store on my phone but it's not in my download list on my xbox or in my order history please help

:)

KenjinoCyclone, Dec 20, 2019

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft ultimate game is not loading?

Hi Surendra Singh Batra,

There's a lot of possible reasons why the Microsoft ultimate game is not working. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft game not working

windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft game not working

1. Microsoft game not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft game working

2. Controller not working with Microsoft Store games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller not working with Microsoft Store games.: I have this really specific problem I can't find happening anywhere else.I have been playing a lot of my Gears of War games I bought off the Microsoft Store with my Dualsense controller. I have played for dozens of hours and I haven't had any problems. Then last night it just...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  5. Microsoft store games not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games not working.: Microsoft Store refuses to download Minecraft. First Minecraft wouldn't start, so I deleted it and now it won't download again from the store. Clicking install just deletes the install button and nothing happens at all. If I go to Minecraft's store page and click install the...
  6. Microsoft store game not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store game not working: I paid for the walking dead season final game for the pc on micro soft store it downloads and installs and brings up a window with two little windows in it then does nothing ive reset it ive deleted it i dont know what to do? [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft store not working for pc games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working for pc games.: Pretty much since I have gotten my pc the Microsoft store has never worked well for games. FIrstly,I own xbox game pass ult,and whenever i try to install minecraft dungeons i click "install" and nothing happens. Literally nothing,no error,nothing. There is enough space on...
  8. Games from Microsoft store not working.

Games from Microsoft store not working.: Microsoft store is really a good app that is built in windows 10. But I have some issues with it. I recently installed Gardenscapes, which is my favorite game. But when I launched it, it crashes always and suddenly closes. I then run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter and...
  9. The MIcrosoft games on my PC will not work.

The MIcrosoft games on my PC will not work.: I need help to get my pc games running again. Most all stopped working recently. I have Windows 10 operating system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-games-on-my-pc-will-not-work/9120df72-2e81-482a-aab8-91a54e0ab16d
  10. Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working: [ATTACH] All my downloaded microsoft apps and games keep hanging on the launch screen like this. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? https://preview.redd.it/51br1mjn2l741.png?width=1772&format=png&auto=webp&s=c35baa5b307b33fe7b8a280d2d47db125d8c624f submitted...