Windows 10: Microsoft game not working

Discus and support Microsoft game not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought an dlc via microsoft store on my phone but it's not in my download list on my xbox or in my order history please help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KenjinoCyclone, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft game not working

I bought an dlc via microsoft store on my phone but it's not in my download list on my xbox or in my order history please help

:)

KenjinoCyclone, Dec 20, 2019

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft ultimate game is not loading?

Hi Surendra Singh Batra,

There's a lot of possible reasons why the Microsoft ultimate game is not working. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft game not working

windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft game not working

1. Microsoft game not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft game working

2. Microsoft Store - Game Does Not Work On This Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Game Does Not Work On This Device: Hello, I need some help I have a bunch of games in my library that I used to be able to play no problem. Now, all of a sudden, in a large portion of my library I am being told the game won't play on this device. This is particularly frustrating since I have had State of...
  3. The MIcrosoft games on my PC will not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The MIcrosoft games on my PC will not work.: I need help to get my pc games running again. Most all stopped working recently. I have Windows 10 operating system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-games-on-my-pc-will-not-work/9120df72-2e81-482a-aab8-91a54e0ab16d
  4. Game not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game not working: When I went into the app store and tried to download paladins, and it said I owned the game. but it also said that I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. I logged in to my Ipad's Microsoft's account but it still doesn't work. I tried refreshing and it says...
  5. Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working: [ATTACH] All my downloaded microsoft apps and games keep hanging on the launch screen like this. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? https://preview.redd.it/51br1mjn2l741.png?width=1772&format=png&auto=webp&s=c35baa5b307b33fe7b8a280d2d47db125d8c624f submitted...
  6. Microsoft games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft games: Microsoft games won't run after last Microsoft update. Click on icon nothing happens. Reinstalled from Microsoft store still will not run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games/b97c856c-d627-4bec-8b59-11b8ab13ecec
  7. Microsoft games

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft games: I have had a number if the games downloaded for some time but tonight every time I try to play them they go to another Internet pay stating there is malware and viruses and wanting scans done and uploading an app. Is this an issue with certain apps? I have run Norton and...
  8. Microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games: My old desktop crashed it's final time. I had premium solitaire on it. Can not download to this PC Message says I already own it. Yea I own it so need help in downloading it again. Thanks...
  9. microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games: How do I delete statistics on Microsoft games for windows 10. I would like to delete all data with this games on here. I don't remember setting up an account for the cloud. How would I access it if I did set one up....
  10. Microsoft is working on a Game Mode for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on a Game Mode for Windows 10: Microsoft made a big gaming push with the initial launch of Windows 10. The company initially introduced Game DVR, Game Streaming, and DirectX12. Almost a year later, the company launched the Xbox Play Anywhere program, allowing users to buy a game once and play it on their...