Windows 10: microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal

Discus and support microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm recording video on my laptop and once in a while the sound gets really bad. So bad, I can barely understand. This will last about 20 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nicolas_98, Jan 4, 2021.

1. microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal

Hi,

I'm recording video on my laptop and once in a while the sound gets really bad. So bad, I can barely understand. This will last about 20 minutes or more, it depends, in the middle of a recording then get back to normal.

Any idea on how to change system priorities or something to rectify this ?

Thank you.

Nicolas

:)

Nicolas_98, Jan 4, 2021

2. Sound Recorder isn't Working!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you In right direction we want to know:

-Are you using voice recorder or any other app to do so?

I would suggest you to try these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to use the sound recorder and check if you are able to record the sound.

• In the Windows Start screen, type “sound recorder”, then select Sound Recorder from the search results.
    • Try recording your voice through your microphone, then play it back. To do so, simply tap or click Start Recording, speak to the microphone, and then save the file so you can play the recording.

This will helps us to find out if the issue is with any online messenger like Skype or Windows.

I also suggest you to install the latest driver for Mic from the manufacturer’s website.

I also request you to refer the following link:

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 4, 2021
  3. Microsoft Games Very Laggy

Sorry it to so long for the reply, I lost my charger and had to get a new one. I've tried both sets of steps, and it's still exceptionally laggy. There's a 1-2 second delay between when I touch the screen and when something moves. It's happening in
    other Microsoft games, too.

AprilFool79, Jan 4, 2021
  4. microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal

Game DVR randomly cutting out sound when recording

Hi Jordan,

Having an incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're having an issue using the Game DVR. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the issue when you're using the Xbox app?
    • Were you able to record a video without any problem before?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal

1. microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal - Similar Threads - microsoft game recorder

2. Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder: I am trying to set up MS Sound Recorder 11.2309.32.0 so it allowes me to record my voice AND the sound coming out of the computer in the same recording. How can I make this happen? I've got "Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2".I tried this, which did not work: If I go to...
  3. Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder: I am trying to set up MS Sound Recorder 11.2309.32.0 so it allowes me to record my voice AND the sound coming out of the computer in the same recording. How can I make this happen? I've got "Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2".I tried this, which did not work: If I go to...
  4. Laggy Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy Games: So one night in 2019, I was playing a game and I was having fun you know normal fps 100+ and then I decided to go to sleep. The next day I woke up and went to play again, and for some reason on every single game I just had way worse fpsthan before, for example minecraft:...
  5. Get Back Unsaved Recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get Back Unsaved Recording: I was recording video through webcam in windows 10 camera App and while recording my computer shut down...and now am not getting the video...is it possible to get the video...
  6. Can't get back to normal display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get back to normal display: My kids did something to the display. Every app, folder, etc is maximized and it doesn't work to click the resize button next to the X. I can't see a desktop - instead it's just a bunch of squares with a few app icons in each. If I drag down from the top of the app, the...
  7. No sound when playing back screen recordings made via Game Bar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound when playing back screen recordings made via Game Bar.: I have been screen recording by clicking the windows button + G and clicking record in the Game Bar. I have recorded content within Microsoft teams. When playing back these recordings I can't hear sound. I have windows 10 and a Dell laptop. My sound is on, my capture...
  8. how to get back normal background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to get back normal background: my background is black how do I return it to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-normal-background/43f24c0b-fccc-4fc1-88b7-f57ef65f5ef4
  9. Laggy Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laggy Games: So, I recently got a new computer, and it's been working fine ever since I got it. Suddenly, my games lagged to the point they were barely playable. And it's ONLY my games. Everything else works fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. How to get normal calculator back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get normal calculator back?: I don't use touch, I don't have touch, I don't want touch. So why am I locked with a monster big calculator? Is there a way to get the old small calculator back? I have tried to just copy the calc.exe from windows 8.1, but that don't work. If that can't be done, does...