Windows 10: Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

Discus and support Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When playing any of my games launched through Battle.net my entire PC will crash, when checking the Reliability Monitor 100% of the time the crash is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by creese5, Jun 15, 2022.

1. creese5 Win User

Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

When playing any of my games launched through Battle.net my entire PC will crash, when checking the Reliability Monitor 100% of the time the crash is preceded by a "Successful application reconfiguration" of Microsoft GameInput. I have zero need for GameInput and for what I play I have no issues when I uninstall GameInput, but Microsoft forces the install each time my computer restarts.I've looked for this issue an is appears it started for users with Windows 10 but there's no solution ever found. Microsoft support has people check their drivers, etc all of my drivers are up to date and Win

:)

creese5, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

1. Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft GameInput Application

2. Microsoft GameInput Reconfiguration is crashing my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft GameInput Reconfiguration is crashing my pc.: Hello, For the past 2 months, after the big Win 11 update, my computer is crashing about 3-4 times daily. Its slowly becomes unresponsive and then everything freezes and I have to reboot manually. Upon closer inspection, I saw through the Reliability History viewer that...
  3. Microsoft GameInput Reconfiguration is crashing my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft GameInput Reconfiguration is crashing my pc.: Hello, For the past 2 months, after the big Win 11 update, my computer is crashing about 3-4 times daily. Its slowly becomes unresponsive and then everything freezes and I have to reboot manually. Upon closer inspection, I saw through the Reliability History viewer that...
  4. Microsoft Gameinput successful application reconfiguration Crashes Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Gameinput successful application reconfiguration Crashes Laptop: My laptop gets deadlocked whenever microsoft gameinput gets reconfigurated, since a lot of files were corrupt before, I wasn't able to pinpoint the issue til now. Two zip files: ApplicationSystem...
  5. Microsoft Gameinput successful application reconfiguration Crashes Laptop

Microsoft Gameinput successful application reconfiguration Crashes Laptop: My laptop gets deadlocked whenever microsoft gameinput gets reconfigurated, since a lot of files were corrupt before, I wasn't able to pinpoint the issue til now. Two zip files: ApplicationSystem...
  6. Microsoft GameInput reconfiguration crashes my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft GameInput reconfiguration crashes my pc: I am currently using a Windows 11 ASUS TUF-FX505DY. I noticed that every time I play games, my laptop usually crashes during and after I play a game. So I checked my reliability history, and most crashes come with a "Microsoft GameInput - Successful Application...
  7. Microsoft GameInput reconfiguration crashes my pc

Microsoft GameInput reconfiguration crashes my pc: I am currently using a Windows 11 ASUS TUF-FX505DY. I noticed that every time I play games, my laptop usually crashes during and after I play a game. So I checked my reliability history, and most crashes come with a "Microsoft GameInput - Successful Application...
  8. Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput: My computer crashes consistently after signing in and not doing anything i.e. I sign in and step away. This usually happens within an hour. I have reinstalled Windows 3 times and still crashing. I have tried a fix renaming the folders in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps and...
  9. Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput

Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput: My computer crashes consistently after signing in and not doing anything i.e. I sign in and step away. This usually happens within an hour. I have reinstalled Windows 3 times and still crashing. I have tried a fix renaming the folders in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps and...
  10. Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC: When playing any of my games launched through Battle.net my entire PC will crash, when checking the Reliability Monitor 100% of the time the crash is preceded by a "Successful application reconfiguration" of Microsoft GameInput. I have zero need for GameInput and for what I...