Windows 10: Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer has been experiencing irregular crashes with either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or Kernel Security Check Failure. IRQL is usually occurs first,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZeroDNG, Jun 2, 2023.

1. ZeroDNG Win User

Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death

My computer has been experiencing irregular crashes with either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or Kernel Security Check Failure. IRQL is usually occurs first, followed by multiple Kernel Security Check Failures upon restart. The problem seems somewhat random. After a lot of work trying to figure it out months ago and the problem seeming to stop after renaming the Microsoft Gameinput folder in my registry, the problem has started again. I am hoping to find an actual solution to this that doesn't involve sketchy folder renames. Specs:OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045Motherboar

:)

ZeroDNG, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Revoxzs Win User
    Microsoft Gameinput Causing Blue Screen of Death

Hello

I'm getting an issue where my personal desktop running 'Microsoft Windows 11 Home' - Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000
    gets a blue screen of death due to a process called "Microsoft Game Input" now I know its this processes by using 'Reliability Monitor' to locate the timing of the Application reconfiguration and the timing of the 'Windows stopped working' Failure (see image below for more information) The BSOD allways occurs moments after 'Microsoft Game Inputs - Successful Aplication Reconfiguration' Usually giving me a error message of 'IRQL_not_less_or_equal' It usually occurs about 20 minuets after booting my desktop up; If not it usually happens when the desktop is idle. I cannot find the event in my 'Programs' list in control pannel neither can I find it in my 'Device Manager' Drivers list.

Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death e52ab818-cb66-465e-ba0b-8bdddbe4987e?upload=true.png

Does anyone have any Tips or Fixes to stop this process from happening.

Thank you in advance!

Revoxzs, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death

1. Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - Microsoft Gameinput causing

2. Microsoft GameInput potentially causing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft GameInput potentially causing Blue Screen of Death: PC often bluescreens playing games like Valorant, Fortnite, Cyberpunk 2077, or Rust. HWne checking reliability history, at the same time as the crash, every time, Microsoft GameInput has an event aswell. If it is not caused by Microsoft GameInput, is there any otehr way to...
  3. Microsoft GameInput potentially causing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft GameInput potentially causing Blue Screen of Death: PC often bluescreens playing games like Valorant, Fortnite, Cyberpunk 2077, or Rust. HWne checking reliability history, at the same time as the crash, every time, Microsoft GameInput has an event aswell. If it is not caused by Microsoft GameInput, is there any otehr way to...
  4. Microsoft GameInput Causing Blue Screen of Death BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft GameInput Causing Blue Screen of Death BSOD: I have an Asus G14 2023 gaming laptop with a GTX4070. I have the latest version of Windows installed and the latest recommended graphics drivers from MyAsus. I've been getting regular BSODs, and after checking Windows Reliability Monitor it looks like the crashes correspond...
  5. Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death

Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death: My computer has been experiencing irregular crashes with either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or Kernel Security Check Failure. IRQL is usually occurs first, followed by multiple Kernel Security Check Failures upon restart. The problem seems somewhat random. After a lot of work...
  6. Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Gameinput causing Blue Screen of Death: My computer has been experiencing irregular crashes with either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or Kernel Security Check Failure. IRQL is usually occurs first, followed by multiple Kernel Security Check Failures upon restart. The problem seems somewhat random. After a lot of work...
  7. Blue Screen of Death cause by Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death cause by Microsoft GameInput: I currently am having an issue where my pc running gets the blue screen of death during a game or leaving my pc idle. I currently run "Windows 11 Pro Build 22000.1281", and I found out from the reliability monitor that "Microsoft Game Input" is the cause of my crashes since...
  8. Blue Screen of Death cause by Microsoft GameInput

Blue Screen of Death cause by Microsoft GameInput: I currently am having an issue where my pc running gets the blue screen of death during a game or leaving my pc idle. I currently run "Windows 11 Pro Build 22000.1281", and I found out from the reliability monitor that "Microsoft Game Input" is the cause of my crashes since...
  9. Microsoft Gameinput Causing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Gameinput Causing Blue Screen of Death: Hello I'm getting an issue where my personal desktop running 'Microsoft Windows 11 Home' - Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000gets a blue screen of death due to a process called "Microsoft Game Input" now I know its this processes by using 'Reliability Monitor' to locate the...
  10. Microsoft Gameinput Causing Blue Screen of Death

Microsoft Gameinput Causing Blue Screen of Death: Hello I'm getting an issue where my personal desktop running 'Microsoft Windows 11 Home' - Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000gets a blue screen of death due to a process called "Microsoft Game Input" now I know its this processes by using 'Reliability Monitor' to locate the...