Windows 10: Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

Discus and support Microsoft Gameinput Crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is Microsoft going to patch the crashes caused by gameinput reconfiguring and crashing many peoples devices mid game? Im sure people who pay 15 dollars... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lil Big M4n, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

Is Microsoft going to patch the crashes caused by gameinput reconfiguring and crashing many peoples devices mid game? Im sure people who pay 15 dollars a month for game pass would like to enjoy their subscription to the service and be able to play on xbox and PC. I guess until then some of us are stuck just playing on steam since Microsoft can't fix and issue that's been around for 2 years. Its gotten to the point where I needed to reinstall windows to be able to even use my computer because I was constantly getting bluescreened from Gaming Services reconfiguring Gameinput.

:)

Lil Big M4n, Aug 3, 2022
  2. creese5 Win User

Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

Thank you for the response, unfortunately I didn't receive notification of this response and continued to troubleshoot the issue. I did manage to find my way through the fairly convoluted folder permission/ownership process for Windows 11 and simply renamed the Microsoft Gaming Services folders and then uninstalled GameInput. It appears now that these folders are no longer available for the system to reference GameInput has remained uninstalled and I am no longer having an issue with my computer crashing.

I will also try you suggestions in case some future update re-installs these folders. Thanks again.

creese5, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Gameinput Redestrutable

I recently got a new HP ENVY 13-aq0xxx Laptop,

but its been crashing a lot when i put it to sleep or leave it on. I've checked reliability monitor and right before the crash gameinput redistributable, Note this is a work and Not gaming laptop So what would be my next step?

DanielZaborszky, Aug 3, 2022
  4. BobbyJ13 Win User

Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

I was struggling with this for about a month, with GameInput crashing my Windows and rebooting, though with me it wasn't just during games but several times a day at random, when I came across this post. I followed all the steps from Mosken other than the last one to repair corrupted files, but the Windows Update brought it back on me as well and I had to re-remove the folders. So I'm pausing Windows updating to a specific day, and once a month setting a calendar event to do all these steps again the day after each time.

BobbyJ13, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

1. Microsoft Gameinput Crashes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

2. GameInput by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameInput by Microsoft: Microsoft GameInput crashes my PC all the time. Every time my PC crashes its always GameInput. This is tracked through windows 11 reliability and problem history. Infact, 19 game crashes in the past month are all GameInput. Its always the same thing, "Microsoft GameInput has...
  3. GameInput by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GameInput by Microsoft: Microsoft GameInput crashes my PC all the time. Every time my PC crashes its always GameInput. This is tracked through windows 11 reliability and problem history. Infact, 19 game crashes in the past month are all GameInput. Its always the same thing, "Microsoft GameInput has...
  4. Microsoft GameInput appears to be Repeatedly Crashing Laptop

Microsoft GameInput appears to be Repeatedly Crashing Laptop: Microsoft GameInput appears to be crashing my laptop PC upon rapid application configuration reports. Laptop specs: OS: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeAcer Predator 300 PH315-55; 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H, 2700 Mhz, 14 Cores, 20 Logical Processors; IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics;...
  5. Microsoft GameInput Reconfiguration is crashing my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft GameInput Reconfiguration is crashing my pc.: Hello, For the past 2 months, after the big Win 11 update, my computer is crashing about 3-4 times daily. Its slowly becomes unresponsive and then everything freezes and I have to reboot manually. Upon closer inspection, I saw through the Reliability History viewer that...
  6. Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput: Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.1011. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0. happens the exact minute my pc crashes on reliability...
  7. Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput: Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.1011. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0. happens the exact minute my pc crashes on reliability...
  8. Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

Microsoft Gameinput Crashes: Is Microsoft going to patch the crashes caused by gameinput reconfiguring and crashing many peoples devices mid game? Im sure people who pay 15 dollars a month for game pass would like to enjoy their subscription to the service and be able to play on xbox and PC. I guess...
  10. Microsoft GameInput crashing PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft GameInput crashing PC: [ATTACH]As per reports, Microsoft GameInput is crashing their PC – sometimes even causing BSOD. According to the affected users, Windows computer crashes when playing a game, when they checked the Reliability Monitor, they found out that the issue is related to Microsoft...